Quetzalcoatl

Yeah, there were vast advanced civilizations in the Americas before the euros came.

I'm reading a fictional novel about the subject, called "Serpent", by Clive Cussler. The plot of the story is that people from civilizations all over the world came to the Yucatan centuries before columbus ever set foot in america. A secret society of columbus supporters kill anyone who discovers proof of this in order to preserve the myth of columbus's discovery of America.

It's a pretty far out novel.

I'm reading a fictional novel about the subject, called "Serpent", by Clive Cussler. The plot of the story is that people from civilizations all over the world came to the Yucatan centuries before columbus ever set foot in america. A secret society of columbus supporters kill anyone who discovers proof of this in order to preserve the myth of columbus's discovery of America.

Interesting twist on the white washing of the historical record of the Americas.

I would suggest reading Gary Jennings novel Aztec.

Outstanding novel. His writings are not for the squeamish. "Raptor" is another excellent read, and "The Journeyer" about Marco Polo.

I've read all four of his major works, Aztec, The Journeyer, Raptor and Spangle. All are the best works of historical fiction I've ever read. It is unfortunate that his sons has sullied his literary reputation with their Aztec series to make a buck. Those are not worth reading.

I've read all four of his major works, Aztec, The Journeyer, Raptor and Spangle. All are the best works of historical fiction I've ever read. It is unfortunate that his sons has sullied his literary reputation with their Aztec series to make a buck. Those are not worth reading.

Aztec was an awesome read. Apocolypta an awesome movie.

Back