Quetzalcoatl

I think you're mentally ill.

WTF is wrong with you, is the real question. My name is Jade Dragon, and it has shared significance in Chinese culture, and the worship of deities, just like Quetzalcoatl in the OP. The Quetzalcoatl that Billy is actually going for, is a type of Dragon, that has relation to the anime female in his profile pic.

Take a chill pill, man.

WTF is wrong with you, is the real question. My name is Jade Dragon, and it has shared significance in Chinese culture, and the worship of deities, just like Quetzalcoatl in the OP. The Quetzalcoatl that Billy is actually going for, is a type of Dragon, that has relation to the anime female in his profile pic.

Take a chill pill, man.

Yeah, ok, you've changed my mind, you're clearly not mentally ill. lol.

Yeah, ok, you've changed my mind, you're clearly not mentally ill. lol.

Um, why would I be mentally ill for what the Chinese believed? Am I mentally ill for liking dragons? Like it would be much different if I called myself Black Dragon, or Ice Dragon. Grow up man. If you have issue with me, then just say it. Then I know whether to ignore your ass, or not.

Um, why would I be mentally ill for what the Chinese believed? Am I mentally ill for liking dragons? Like it would be much different if I called myself Black Dragon, or Ice Dragon. Grow up man. If you have issue with me, then just say it. Then I know whether to ignore your ass, or not.

Jade, let me make this simple: I think you're dumb.

You can stop replying to me, I don't like you.

Jade, let me make this simple: I think you're dumb.

You can stop replying to me, I don't like you.

Good, get lost trash bug. I actually almost thought you had more tact then the lifeless dregs, masturbating opinions here. FYI You're the one responding to me on a post from a month, or two ago. Giving me shit over a friendly discussion, about screen names, and what they might mean. You've actually been quoting several things to me. In fact I think it's normally you quoting me, more then most. I'm one of the few here late nights, so I guess you haven't had much choice. You want to call me dumb here? I think you have a misunderstanding of what intellect is. Truthfully this place is rare for intellect. Even if you have it, you don't need to use that much here. Oh well. IGNORE.

Last edited:
Of the ancient pre-Columbian civilizations, I have always found the Incas to be more impressive than the Aztecs and the Mayans.

Did you by chance happen to see what they found about the Mayans using LIDAR to strip away the jungle canopy. It is truly mind boggling.

Back