Quick, very wierd question

My balls will require a separate grave. They're fucking huge.

You are...

BusterGonad.jpg

and i claim my $5.

Long story short my wife was asking why I'm not an organ donor. Its likely they would be rejected (I'm AB+ blood type, for one thing). Id rather not waste someones time. Plus, I'm superstisious (sp) about not having all my organs when I get burried.

There are plenty of people with AB+ bloodtype who needs organs. They're not going to put your organs in someone who has a different bloodtype. They're not idiots.

I tink the number one legitimate concern about being an organ donor is trusting the medical establishment. For example, if you were in a serious auto accident with serious injuries and were a border line survival case. Would the physicians do all they can to save your life or would they triage your ass and permit you to die so that they could cull your organs in the best and most suitable possible state for transplant?

Personally I don't trust the mother fuckers on that score so I'm not a registered organ donor.

That is a ridiculous paranoid superstition that probably costs tens of thousands of lives every year and doesn't save a single one. If that's your reason for not being an organ donor, perhaps any doctor who cut your life short would be doing the world a favor.

I am a proud organ donor, and I'm on my way to establish a republic of fascist republic of organ donor's. Donation should not be voluntary! Heil!

If you're an organ donor, if anything you're going to be kept alive longer. When you've been pronounced brain dead and aren't an organ donor, they're not going to bother wasting money on the expensive machinery that would keep your heart pumping and body functioning anyway. They're going to shut that shit off and thankfully remove the selfish evil bastard from this mortal plane once and for all.

That is a ridiculous paranoid superstition that probably costs tens of thousands of lives every year and doesn't save a single one. If that's your reason for not being an organ donor, perhaps any doctor who cut your life short would be doing the world a favor.

I am a proud organ donor, and I'm on my way to establish a republic of fascist republic of organ donor's. Donation should not be voluntary! Heil!
Well I think I speak for many on JPP that the sooner you donate your organs the better! :)

as for me....I'm in no hurry.

If you're an organ donor, if anything you're going to be kept alive longer. When you've been pronounced brain dead and aren't an organ donor, they're not going to bother wasting money on the expensive machinery that would keep your heart pumping and body functioning anyway. They're going to shut that shit off and thankfully remove the selfish evil bastard from this mortal plane once and for all.

Yea....you make an excellent point their Skidmark. You've been brain dead for many years now but we've kept you alive, haven't we? ;)

Long story short my wife was asking why I'm not an organ donor. Its likely they would be rejected (I'm AB+ blood type, for one thing). Id rather not waste someones time. Plus, I'm superstisious (sp) about not having all my organs when I get burried.

I didn't know they don't like us for organ donation (AB+ blood types), but I know they love our blood donations. I once had a researcher at Johns Hopkins offer me the best crab dinner in Maryland for a donation.

Well I think I speak for many on JPP that the sooner you donate your organs the better! :)

as for me....I'm in no hurry.

Please do the world a favor and remove yourself from it. You and all other selfish organ donors. If you don't give organs, you shouldn't be able to receive them. We should just watch you die on the operating table, laughing at your families crocodile tears for their sociopathic monster, as you do to so many other people for your idiotic reasons. Justice is sweet. People who don't donate organs are evil.

Please do the world a favor and remove yourself from it. You and all other selfish organ donors. If you don't give organs, you shouldn't be able to receive them. We should just watch you die on the operating table, as you do to so many other people for your idiotic reasons. People who don't donate organs are evil.
All right......I'll donate you an organ.....bend over!

The whole point of the concept of brain death is so that peoples organs can be kept healthy on life support so that they can donate. If you're not an organ donor, they're just going to shut it off, because there's nothing to preserve.

What do you think the doctor's going to do, disconnect you from life support to make you die faster because you're an organ donor? Organ donor's are the only one's who are ever specifically kept on life support after brain death. You HAVE to be on life support to preserve the organ's and donate them.

would they triage your ass and permit you to die so that they could cull your organs in the best and most suitable possible state for transplant?

This is nonsense. As long as your body's organs are still pumping, they're in the best possible state for transplant. Cutting someone off of life support sooner than necessary would result in the organ's being unnecessarily degraded. People who don't need life support to preserve their organs are just going to be cut off as soon as it's apparent than total brain necrosis has set in. And there isn't any coming back from total brain necrosis.

It doesn't matter what I say, it only matters what my family says after I go. I could sign fifty cards and if they decided to say no they couldn't take my organs to give to anybody, let alone to Mott for dinner.

I didn't know they don't like us for organ donation (AB+ blood types), but I know they love our blood donations. I once had a researcher at Johns Hopkins offer me the best crab dinner in Maryland for a donation.
Last blood drive I did they told me I was the worst blood type for donation since its use is the rarest.

Back