Quick, very wierd question

Last blood drive I did they told me I was the worst blood type for donation since its use is the rarest.

I think AB+ can receive from everyone but donate to only AB+. On top of that, it is rare as well. This is in contract to O- (or +?), which can give to everyone gut only receive from fellow O-'s.

I didn't know they don't like us for organ donation (AB+ blood types), but I know they love our blood donations. I once had a researcher at Johns Hopkins offer me the best crab dinner in Maryland for a donation.

That's like offering the best potato dinner in Idaho.

I think AB+ can receive from everyone but donate to only AB+. On top of that, it is rare as well. This is in contract to O- (or +?), which can give to everyone gut only receive from fellow O-'s.
Thats how it was explained to me.

Positive is more common than negative, but less useful, because it can't give to negative. AB+ = useless while O- equals universally stalked by centres.

I tink the number one legitimate concern about being an organ donor is trusting the medical establishment. For example, if you were in a serious auto accident with serious injuries and were a border line survival case. Would the physicians do all they can to save your life or would they triage your ass and permit you to die so that they could cull your organs in the best and most suitable possible state for transplant?

Personally I don't trust the mother fuckers on that score so I'm not a registered organ donor.

I was chatting with my neighbor yesterday and he told me they took out one of his kidneys. Apparently he was kicked by a horse many years ago and a spot developed on the kidney shortly thereafter. However, he never had any problem with it.

Fast forward a number of years and his doctor decided it should be removed. He was wondering if it was necessary or whether someone required a kidney. He then mentioned Bangladesh where it's rumored peasants offer their organs for sale.

I suppose one never knows. :dunno:

Positive is more common than negative, but less useful, because it can't give to negative. AB+ = useless while O- equals universally stalked by centres.

Look it's completely irrelevant in Skidmarks case. He's neither ABpositive or ABnegative. As almost everyone knows Skidmark is ABnormal.

Back