QUIZ - What Is the # 1 Most Listened to Tune in the World ?

protectionist

Verified User
Music Quiz - Just 1 question. What do you guess is the # 1 most played, most listened to, and most danced to tune in the whole world ? Anybody want to venture a guess ? No fee for this. Just pop in whatever one you think it is.

I kind of expected to get Happy Birthday as a guess. It is common and often sung, but as far as I know, it's only in the USA. The tune I'm eferring to is WORLDWIDE, and that is part of what makes it # 1.

I'll toss out a few hints >>

1. OOps. I forgot. This inferior forum doesn't accept pictures from the "copy image" click (I have no idea why not) - maybe the mods can fix that.

I'll put the hints in with words (although not as good)

1. Ocean

2. Clipper ship

3. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...707.svg/189px-British-Red-Ensign-1707.svg.png

It's not our fault that you don't know how to post images.

Ave Maria.

It IS your fault. I DO know how to post images in 2016 up-to-date forums, and I do it all the time *. This forum is out-of-date, and uses cyber-ancient technology. Get up to speed like all the other forums, and THEN it won't be your fault.

* Example >> http://www.politicaljack.com/threads/quiz-what-is-the-1-most-listened-to-tune-in-the-world.93236/

See Posts 7 - 10, and Post # 28. All done just by clicking "copy image" and then pasting it. Whatever is done here, it's antiquated.

Last edited:
images

why can't you post pictures?.....

I kind of expected to get Happy Birthday as a guess. It is common and often sung, but as far as I know, it's only in the USA. The tune I'm eferring to is WORLDWIDE, and that is part of what makes it # 1.

I'll toss out a few hints >>

1. OOps. I forgot. This inferior forum doesn't accept pictures from the "copy image" click (I have no idea why not) - maybe the mods can fix that.

I'll put the hints in with words (although not as good)

1. Ocean

2. Clipper ship

3. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...707.svg/189px-British-Red-Ensign-1707.svg.png

Happy Birthday is sung all over the world, go to Thailand, Vietnam or China to hear it being sung!

As for inserting images, it's a piece of piss!! Just right click on an image, copy it and then paste into your post!!

bob-medium.jpg

Happy Birthday is sung all over the world, go to Thailand, Vietnam or China to hear it being sung!

As for inserting images, it's a piece of piss!! Just right click on an image, copy it and then paste into your post!!

bob-medium.jpg

That doesn't work. As I said (why do do I have to repeat ?) ? should be you click "copy image" then you paste it in here. DOESN'T WORK HERE (as it does in 7 other forums I have been in. Get it ?

bob-medium.jpg

Happy birthday is not the # 1 tune, and not even close.

hmsbounty-300x300.jpg

probably because you were an idiot and pasted it as an html link instead of an image....

You said >> "you click on "copy image address"" Your words, not mine. So that's what I did. It didn't work. Got it ?

If you weren't an idiot, and some other idiots in this idiot forum, you'd all know the CURRENT 2016 MO is "copy image" and then just paste it . simple as that. Time for you guys to step up.

You said >> "you click on "copy image address"" Your words, not mine. So that's what I did. It didn't work. Got it ?

If you weren't an idiot, and some other idiots in this idiot forum, you'd all know the CURRENT 2016 MO is "copy image" and then just paste it . simple as that. Time for you guys to step up.
For fuck's sake, give me strength, I already told you that!!

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk

Back