QUIZ - What Is the # 1 Most Listened to Tune in the World ?

The real peculiar guy here can't figure out how to post a picture.

Brian-Regan-Dumb-Look.gif

LOL

It must be simple, even a dumb kunt like Twatsky can do it!

lol.....is there anyone here but you who isn't smart enough to figure out how to post pictures?........I don't know why you're calling US idiots....

Because I KNOW HOW >. the CORRECT WAY, and you (and this forum) does NOT know how to do it the correct way. Can you click on copy image and then just paste it in ? See if you can do it. If not, tell your administrator to correct the problem. HIS problem, not yours or mine.

It must be simple, even a dumb kunt like Twatsky can do it!
You give them attention every time you talk about them and respond. Just saying since you want everyone else to ignore them.

Trollop is obsessed with you. He has created DOZENS of threads directed at you and you still end up responding to most of them.

I think you two can't quit each other.

Sent from my LG-D631 using Tapatalk

This was a great thread in 3 other forums.. And in here, all that happens is posters come in here and fuck it up.

This is the most fucked up forum I've seen since Political Hotwire.

I'll let you guys wallow in your own garbage. Back to my REAL forums.

You give them attention every time you talk about them and respond. Just saying since you want everyone else to ignore them.

Trollop is obsessed with you. He has created DOZENS of threads directed at you and you still end up responding to most of them.

It's not just those 2. This whole forum is littered with trolls and flamers, and worthless "moderators". You put a good quality thread in here and in no time, it's a mess. It's a train wreck.

Hey, mods. Wanna ban me ? HA HA HA. See you in the other forum. burt reynolds laughing.jpg

Here's my last comment about this dopey forum >>> wtf20.gif

Sent from my LG-D631 using Tapatalk
Shame you don't take your own advice with respect to Zappa and Thingy! I respond to very few in actual fact and really only Twatsky. I just find it hard to believe that there are people out there that are just so mindnumbingly cretinous.

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

its a shame that you're leaving because you don't know how to use the Insert Image button at the top of the reply screen.....I guess we aren't the place for the technologically challenged posters.....

Hey, mods. Wanna ban me ?

why would they bother banning someone who's just said they were leaving?....

Shame you don't take your own advice with respect to Zappa and Thingy! I respond to very few in actual fact and really only Twatsky. I just find it hard to believe that there are people out there that are just so mindnumbingly cretinous.

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk

I don't want anyone to ignore Zappa and Thing.

This was a great thread in 3 other forums.. And in here, all that happens is posters come in here and fuck it up.

This is the most fucked up forum I've seen since Political Hotwire.

Back to Stormfront, racist.

I'm disappointed in this thread. The answer to the question is gay as fuck and protectionist still does not know how to post images.

Back