Racist Coffee

Oh, bitch please. You are a pot calling a kettle black. Shall I list the numerous times you have referred to me as a n________? You can't point fingers at no one. You're perhaps the most racist member of this forum. I happen to like all people, including whites. I just don't like whites like you.

But Miss Thing, you ARE a nincompoop!

The fact that poet continues to insist that n____ means something other than what I stated it meant before I started calling him a n_____ is more evidence that suggest he is a race baiter.

Are you serious? You people have lost your minds. Now everything black is racist or bad? I bet you want your bank account "in the black". Idiots.

I can see why you need to put so many people on ignore. If you didn't, your head would explode when you repeatedly are shown what a retard you are.

Miss Thang just hates being ignored and mocked. You'd think Miss Thang would get over itself by this point~ Miss Thang has stated that it has been called a racist on every board it goes to...hmmmmmmmm :D

Miss Thang? Girlfriend you don't know me like that. And what makes you want to camp now? I got the stuffin for your muffin...I'd make you wish there were more the 24 hours to a day....but don't get your hopes up. I don't do fish. Anymore. And you 'bout some smelly tuna. Now, how many men in your office have gone down on? It's ok...you can tell us, we your family (of sorts). And we won't even hold it against you. We know you have to finance that crack habit, somehow. $5 here, $10 there. I hope you're using protection..wouldn't want you to get ill.

Miss Thang? Girlfriend you don't know me like that. And what makes you want to camp now? I got the stuffin for your muffin...I'd make you wish there were more the 24 hours to a day....but don't get your hopes up. I don't do fish. Anymore. And you 'bout some smelly tuna. Now, how many men in your office have gone down on? It's ok...you can tell us, we your family (of sorts). And we won't even hold it against you. We know you have to finance that crack habit, somehow. $5 here, $10 there. I hope you're using protection..wouldn't want you to get ill.

You really shoudn't talk, with your mouth full.
Remember to spit, when you leave the bath house.

I interpreted it to mean "nobleman"...unless you meant something different, I guess that is the standard view. Say what you mean, or chicken out.

You didn't mean "nobleman". Then what did you mean? I have no idea.
It's posted in the public forum. You missed it when you had me and a dozen or so others on ignore. Yet Damo pointed it out to you. Why pretend otherwise? :)

Back