Ramen

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
perhaps i'm still a college kid at heart, but i love ramen now and then. i put all sorts of goodies in it, vegetables, sometimes meat, though lately trying the tofu route....i know...i know...whatev.

my favorite

sapporo_ichiban.JPG

and non asian stores don't sell it, you want it, you need to go to an asian store, at least on the west coast.

if you have a favorite ramen, would be interested in your selection.

Picante chili and shrimp is the only acceptable answer. I order that shit online since it's unavailable here.

Brand is everything when it comes to ramen. When I lived in Canada I used to eat Mr. Noodles, which is for all intents and purposes Ichiban's mentally handicapped sibling. Ichiban and Nong Shim are good.

perhaps i'm still a college kid at heart, but i love ramen now and then. i put all sorts of goodies in it, vegetables, sometimes meat, though lately trying the tofu route....i know...i know...whatev.

my favorite

sapporo_ichiban.JPG

and non asian stores don't sell it, you want it, you need to go to an asian store, at least on the west coast.

if you have a favorite ramen, would be interested in your selection.
Try sprinkling a little fish sauce on them.

Lime Chili cup of soup is off the chain..

51i80jmZctL._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg

with a teeny-tiny bit less water than you're supposed to use.. the lime and chili favors really comes out..

but the new fav is

378910367405887960.400_600r

yakisoba soy sauce flavor with ribbon noodles.. we had it for dinner the other night with some left-over buffalo shrimp..

I used to feel 'weird' serving Ramen for dinner.. but everyone loves it and have their own flavors, so why not..:)

Try sprinkling a little fish sauce on them.

fucking gross

lime and chili favors really comes out..

ewwwww reheated shrimp is so disgusting.

yakisoba soy sauce flavor with ribbon noodles.. we had it for dinner the other night with some left-over buffalo shrimp..

I used to feel 'weird' serving Ramen for dinner.. but everyone loves it and have their own flavors, so why not..:)

I like noodles, but I like spiced up shit. and maybe some veggies. reheated little shrimp is so so so so so so gross I am throwing up in my mouth over here.

Wow, you can buy Ramen by the frickin' case at Sam's Club. Seriously, the stores on the west coast don't carry it... That's like when I was looking for tortillas on the East Coast. I finally found a place that sold them in a can... A CAN!

I use to buy popcorn which had a packet of movie theater popcorn salt in it in the 60's & 70's. I haven't been able to find it for decades.

Does anyone know where I can get movie theater popcorn salt minus the movie theater?

Last edited:
Wow, you can buy Ramen by the frickin' case at Sam's Club. Seriously, the stores on the west coast don't carry it... That's like when I was looking for tortillas on the East Coast. I finally found a place that sold them in a can... A CAN!

damo you were probably just a retard. I get tortillas all the time

all the best food is unhealthy. I can count the times on one hand that i said "holy shit this tastes awesome" and it turned out to be a super health meal

fucking gross

ewwwww reheated shrimp is so disgusting.

I like noodles, but I like spiced up shit. and maybe some veggies. reheated little shrimp is so so so so so so gross I am throwing up in my mouth over here.
What a provincial retard. Guess what the most common condiment used on raman noodles is?

No, Damo. He meant that brand of Raman noodles.

Back