Random thoughts

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
If you catch a fly and pluck it's wings. It becomes a walk.

Who invented gravy?

What is the meaning of life and how do I get out of the parking fees?

Eggplant. Why eggplant?

Yes, it is your fault.

It's ok to glue your dog to the ceiling but never try that with a cat!

Is it pronounced "me thane" or "meh thane"?

Glue may be sticky but rice is whiter.

I have been kidnapped by aliens but I was not anal probed. Life's just not fair.

Why did they remove the Lincoln Memorial from the back of the penny?

Decaffeinated coffee makes me jittery.

Irony is not a metal.

If you catch a fly and pluck it's wings. It becomes a walk.

Who invented gravy?

What is the meaning of life and how do I get out of the parking fees?

Eggplant. Why eggplant?

Yes, it is your fault.

It's ok to glue your dog to the ceiling but never try that with a cat!

Is it pronounced "me thane" or "meh thane"?

Glue may be sticky but rice is whiter.

I have been kidnapped by aliens but I was not anal probed. Life's just not fair.

Why did they remove the Lincoln Memorial from the back of the penny?

Decaffeinated coffee makes me jittery.

Irony is not a metal.

If you called it aubergine rather than eggplant then you wouldn't have a problem.

Today I woke from a dream where I bludgeoned Mott to death with various house hold objects. And to my mild surprise I have a hospital qualifying boner to attend to.

This evening I was intensely embarrassed for the human race and in particular for its distaff side when someone in my family, now cast into oblivion, had something called 'America's Top Model' on our TV.

I might have been inclined to throw up or possibly throw the cat through the screen (but we dont have a cat!) were it not for another celluloid moment witnessed yesterday when we watched 'The Whistleblower' at a city centre pop corn emporium that also shows films.

Let me heartily recommend the latter as one of the most powerful films I have seen in a long time, if you havent seen it yet you must. As for the former I guess it must be a free give away by some American TV salesman because I doubt that I have ever seen such stupid, shallow, embarrassing people outside a home for the mentally challenged.

Just a random thought.

Today I woke from a dream where I bludgeoned Mott to death with various house hold objects. And to my mild surprise I have a hospital qualifying boner to attend to.

13.jpg

Back