Random thoughts

Radom Thoughts?!!

I saw her snatch the suitcase from the closet?

I held her but a moment in the rain?

I kissed her as we started for the depot?

To see her brother Jack off the train?:)

This evening I was intensely embarrassed for the human race and in particular for its distaff side when someone in my family, now cast into oblivion, had something called 'America's Top Model' on our TV.

I might have been inclined to throw up or possibly throw the cat through the screen (but we dont have a cat!) were it not for another celluloid moment witnessed yesterday when we watched 'The Whistleblower' at a city centre pop corn emporium that also shows films.

Let me heartily recommend the latter as one of the most powerful films I have seen in a long time, if you havent seen it yet you must. As for the former I guess it must be a free give away by some American TV salesman because I doubt that I have ever seen such stupid, shallow, embarrassing people outside a home for the mentally challenged.

Just a random thought.

As long as she wasn't cast out of her inheritance. :)

I've watched it myself. The female drama mixed with fashion tips can be as compelling as a car wreck.

Car wrecks are much better.
At least they are genuine in as much as they get wrecked, but surely - please, please, please - surely there are not real live American women who squeal and jump and shout and weep at the way another manages to put one foot in front of another without falling over.
Honestly I cringed. It was not funny, not clever, certainly totally devoid of talent and clearly an embarrassment. Had the over zealous programme salesman given that to OBL, the pyjama'd, bearded one would have gladly raised his hands and walked into an American gaol (oh, alright then - jail) to save the little sanity that remained within him.

My main message was to encourage everyone to see 'The Whistleblower'. Maybe it has come here late, but a real 'cracker' of a film (oh, alright then - movie).

Asian women love all of that shit, you only have to look at Thai and Vietnamese TV to see that.

Philippinas actually live it. I don't think I have ever seen a lady from that beautiful but sad country, not posing. ... and if they see a camera.... why, you might even think they are Americans!! The only VNs I know are way too busy making money ... or counting what they have already made.
Have you ANY idea how many Dongs there are to the quid?

Philippinas actually live it. I don't think I have ever seen a lady from that beautiful but sad country, not posing. ... and if they see a camera.... why, you might even think they are Americans!! The only VNs I know are way too busy making money ... or counting what they have already made.

When I was there in July, I had a surfeit of dongs, I was getting around 33,000 to the pound.

You haven't been to the States, have you? You're right about Flipina's. They love to pose. Beauty contests are like a national past time there and God help you if your a judge! LOL

Back