Rape fantasies

Yes, Bernie's pretty well known for his poor reasoning. Odd how he came to the conclusion that if women were freed from their gender roles they'd enjoy gang rape.

It does?

Man_and_Woman_0.jpg

Yes, Bernie wrote a paper where he claims that women enjoy sex while fantasizing about being gang raped.

I guess you forgot to talk about the very first part of the paper where he said "A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy. A woman on her knees, a woman tied up, a woman abused."

You should have asked the question "why do so many men have abuse fantasies" in your first post, it would have been more honest.

I guess you forgot to talk about the very first part of the paper where he said "A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy. A woman on her knees, a woman tied up, a woman abused."

You should have asked the question "why do so many men have abuse fantasies" in your first post, it would have been more honest.

No, it was more interesting to discuss his views on women fantasizing about rape. But, yes, its also interesting that he imposes violent fantasies on men. Bernie must be one twisted dude.

Cause that would indicate that they're not getting any pussy.

Back