Rape fantasies

You cannot be serious. You've been banning me from all your threads but your feelings are hurt because I banned you from a couple?

My apologies, I didn't know know you were sensitive. It won't happen again. :D

You really are a mouth breather. I don't give a fiddlers fuck if you thread ban me. The fact is you are only doing it because I thread ban you. That is fine. I still think it is funny.

BTW it is Zappas who thinks you are a chickenshit for thread banning people. I love the feature. Particularly because it was your besty Darla that begged for it to deal with me and I turned it around and now you lefties whine about it.

You really are a mouth breather. I don't give a fiddlers fuck if you thread ban me. The fact is you are only doing it because I thread ban you. That is fine. I still think it is funny.

BTW it is Zappas who thinks you are a chickenshit for thread banning people. I love the feature. Particularly because it was your besty Darla that begged for it to deal with me and I turned it around and now you lefties whine about it.

Loser.

Yeah right.

it's interesting what a silly girl brain like yours finds amusing. 'ROFL THE T IS RIGHT NEXT TO THE R ON THE KEYBOARD AND HE HIT THE T INSTEAD OF THE R teeeeheee'

what a fucking drooler you are.

I find it surprising that you are being so sexist towards Christy, I shall just add hypocrite to your large list of foibles!

i'm not p.c. at all you retard. I hate p.c. culture. What the flying fuck about my demeanor on this board has ever lead you to the conclusion I am p.c.?

darla left this board because i was "too offensive" over michael brown.

joking about peoples dead moms, having ones name be lolsandyhook, and many other things, aren't very p.c.

Darla is a cool chick for the most part, but just because someone talks to her doesn't mean we catch the p.c. bug like aids

Do you ever go to sleep?

I'm currently on a work/fun related trip down in florida. I woke up at 3pm today :)

I'm also like.... maybe an hour from the holiest of holy spots of where trayvon was killed. Maybe i'll make the trek out to the famous sidewalk. The community probably doesn't let people in though :/

I'm currently on a work/fun related trip down in florida. I woke up at 3pm today :)

I'm also like.... maybe an hour from the holiest of holy spots of where trayvon was killed. Maybe i'll make the trek out to the famous sidewalk. The community probably doesn't let people in though :/

I imagine there are many ghouls like you that want to do the same.

You find me more offensive than Grind, Billy, and Watermark (and Brent)?

I never really had any dealings with Brent. Grind and Billy will always be relied on to be offensive, that's their shtick. You are the Sammy Davis Jr. of the Crap Pack, always looking for approval from the Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin wannabes.

Not really. I don't pretend to agree with Grind about Zimmermann (or Sandy Hook, personal attacks on you, etc.), and Billy and I openly disagree about stuff all the time (usually it's our contrasting tastes about everything except pretty much beer).

Not really. I don't pretend to agree with Grind about Zimmermann (or Sandy Hook, personal attacks on you, etc.), and Billy and I openly disagree about stuff all the time (usually it's our contrasting tastes about everything except pretty much beer).

quit sucking up to tom 3d. You cast your lot with us. You have been guilted by association. There is nothing to be done about it.

Back