Rape fantasies

quit sucking up to tom 3d. You cast your lot with us. You have been guilted by association. There is nothing to be done about it.

I am schooling Tom on how independent thought works. He's going to be further embarrassed when WM lands a job in either the Seattle or Detroit areas, due to Billy and I trying to direct his job requests.

i'd like to thing the universe has a sense of irony and just when watermark thinks he's going to get a job in a paraside like seattle and get out of a racist confederate state like mississippi, he ends up in alabama with good pay. and he'll be forced to be surrounded by rednecks the rest of his life.

I sometimes think it would be hilarious if WM got an engineering position in some Marxist country, and then left after a few years, utterly disillusioned, and moved back here to the US working with a coal or oil corporation.

I never really had any dealings with Brent. Grind and Billy will always be relied on to be offensive, that's their shtick. You are the Sammy Davis Jr. of the Crap Pack, always looking for approval from the Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin wannabes.

No, he is Sammy Davis Jr. because he is cute and funny.
He doesn't need to look to others for approval unlike you he has a fully developed ego.
Maybe Chritiefan can explain it to you.

i'd like to thing the universe has a sense of irony and just when watermark thinks he's going to get a job in a paraside like seattle and get out of a racist confederate state like mississippi, he ends up in alabama with good pay. and he'll be forced to be surrounded by rednecks the rest of his life.
seems like you are aware of the problems in both systems.

why not just accept the hybrid the founders created for us and use it to its best results

man I love your signature

I am schooling Tom on how independent thought works. He's going to be further embarrassed when WM lands a job in either the Seattle or Detroit areas, due to Billy and I trying to direct his job requests.

Well you could have done that in the last two years, I like to think that I pricked your consciences.

There once was a woman from London
Who had a boorish prole of a son
His name is Tom
I had sex with his mom
And now she's a moldy old skeleton.

Close enough.

You really are a mouth breather. I don't give a fiddlers fuck if you thread ban me. The fact is you are only doing it because I thread ban you. That is fine. I still think it is funny.

BTW it is Zappas who thinks you are a chickenshit for thread banning people. I love the feature. Particularly because it was your besty Darla that begged for it to deal with me and I turned it around and now you lefties whine about it.

IHA threadbans both you, I and the others he does because unless he does so, the infantile nonsense he passes off as "fact" will be immediately shot down.

He knows how full of shit he is and doesn't want anyone highlighting his ignorance.

There once was a woman from London
Who had a boorish prole of a son
His name is Tom
I had sex with his mom
And now she's a moldy old skeleton.

Close enough.

Just a few things I need to point out. One, you are a twisted fucker and two, my mother was born in Tipperary. Oh and three, that was just beyond pathetic even for you. Stick to getting cirrhosis of the liver, you're good at that.

Here's how to do a limerick.

There was a young lady from Kew
Who filled her vagina with glue.
She said with a grin,
"If they pay to get in,
They`ll pay to get out of it too."

There was a young girl of Detroit
Who at fucking was very adroit:
She could squeeze her vagina
To a pin-point, or finer,
Or open it out like a quoit.

Last edited:
No, he is Sammy Davis Jr. because he is cute and funny.
He doesn't need to look to others for approval unlike you he has a fully developed ego.
Maybe Chritiefan can explain it to you.

You are a fully fledged arsehole, I will take no advice or lessons from you.

Last edited:
Just a few things I need to point out. One, you are a twisted fucker and two, my mother was born in Tipperary. Oh and three, that was just beyond pathetic even for you. Stick to getting cirrhosis of the liver, you're good at that.

It's a long way to Tipperary.

Grind is working on emphysema and premature senile dementia.
It is Billy that is going for liver damage.

You are a fully arsehole, I will take no advice or lessons from you.

Not trying to save you, merely pointing out your errors idiot.
You can die unenlightened, you have fully proven your lack of value as a human.

Basicly if I heard you were drowning I would throw you an anchor.

Not trying to save you, merely pointing out your errors idiot.
You can die unenlightened, you have fully proven your lack of value as a human.

Basicly if I heard you were drowning I would throw you an anchor.

I wouldn't piss on you if your teeth were on fire!

Back