Raw water

It appears that this type of water should appeal to those who agree that the EPA engages in regulatory overreach.

Want your water free from pesky Governmental regulation?

Here you go.

dude.....you live on meth and you're worried about the quality of spring water?......

I didn't claim to know what a Trump supporter looks like, did I? I said that individual doesn't look like one to me.

Y O U, on the other hand, made this claim:.

BWAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Chickenshit troll GBA deleted his post to cover for his lying ass!!

He knew he was busted so he DELETED the pertinent post rather than admit he couldn't answer the question!

BWAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Chickenshit troll GBA deleted his post to cover for his lying ass!! He knew he was busted so he DELETED the pertinent post rather than admit he couldn't answer the question!

You quoted my post, Zappacrite. I often delete posts with images after someone quotes them.

I said that the individual pictured doesn't look like a Trump supporter to me.

Y O U, on the other hand, made this claim:

Trumpkins opposed to regulations are now seeking out drinking water free from onerous Governmental regulation.

Now, dance, Fatso!

Dance to my tune.

You quoted my post, Zappacrite. I often delete posts with images after someone quotes them.

Yup...uh huh...suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you do.

I will NOT laugh...
I will NOT laugh...
I will NOT laugh...
I will NOT laugh...

Oh DAMN!

BWAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I suppose if you're going to lie...go big like GBA just did!

:rofl2:

GBA deleted a post to hide the fact he fucked up! What an incredible chickenshit!

I deleted a post that you'd already quoted, Fatso.

No reason to have that image in the same thread twice, is there?

I said I didn't think the man in the picture looks like a Trump supporter to me. He doesn't, Michelin Man.

But Y O U said:

Trumpkins opposed to regulations are now seeking out drinking water free from onerous Governmental regulation.

Now, dance, fat boy!

Dance to my tune.

I deleted a post that you'd already quoted, Fatso.

No reason to have that image in the same thread twice, is there?

I said I didn't think the man in the picture looks like a Trump supporter to me. He doesn't, Michelin Man.

But Y O U said:

Now, dance, fat boy!

Dance to my tune.

Oh, so NOW your excuse is you don't want the same picture posted in the same thread twice.

That explains why you didn't delete post #9

Oh wait, NO it doesn't!

Oh, so NOW your excuse is you don't want the same picture posted in the same thread twice. That explains why you didn't delete post #9 Oh wait, NO it doesn't!

That's a video, not a picture, Fatso.

Deleting a post you'd already quoted and that is still visible in this thread hardly qualifies as "hiding" it, does it, Porky?

You seem anxious to keep from addressing your claim, Fatso.

Y O U said:

Looks like Christiecrite was right about you.

Now, dance, Piggy!

Dance to my tune.

Oh, so NOW your excuse is you don't want the same picture posted in the same thread twice.

That explains why you didn't delete post #9

Oh wait, NO it doesn't!

Gee whiz but doesn't GBA seem reluctant to answer the question and to describe for everyone just what precisely a Trump supporter looks like.

After all, he claimed to know just a page or two ago...then he realized what he'd posted and he rushed to delete the post.

Now he's cornered and the infantile fat jokes are all he's got left.

Gee whiz but doesn't GBA seem reluctant to answer the question and to describe for everyone just what precisely a Trump supporter looks like. After all, he claimed to know just a page or two ago...then he realized what he'd posted and he rushed to delete the post.
Now he's cornered and the infantile fat jokes are all he's got left.

I said the person in the picture doesn't look like a Trump supporter to me, Piggy.

I never claimed to "know just what precisely a Trump supporter looks like." That was your lame attempt to twist what I said.

I deleted the post after you'd quoted it, so I didn't "rush" to "delete the post".

You, on the other hand, made this claim:

Where's your evidence that's the case, tubbo?

Tell you what, fat boy.

I'll ask Grind to restore my deleted post, and if it says what I say it does, you take a permaban.

If it doesn't, I will.

Deal, Fatso?

You did. That's why you deleted the post I mentioned. You claimed to know what a Trump supporter looked like and when I called you on it, you went gutless and deleted the post.

Is that so, Fatso?

I seem to recall saying that the guy in the picture doesn't look like a Trump supporter to me. That's not what you claimed I said, Piggy.

I told you why I deleted the post. It's something I often do when someone quotes one of my posts with an image in it.

I also deleted the post after you had quoted it, so maybe you can explain the logic of your accusation in light of that fact.

I'll understand if you can't.

The deleted posts have been restored, Fatso.

Time for you to admit that you twisted what I said in a lame "gotcha" attempt, and that you made a claim you failed to back up.

Have you got any proof of that statement, or did you just make it up, fat boy?

It's telling that you refused to take my challenge, you fat fuck. Very telling.

The deleted posts have been restored, Fatso.

Time for you to admit that you twisted what I said in a lame "gotcha" attempt, and that you made a claim you failed to back up.

Have you got any proof of that statement, or did you just make it up, fat boy?

It's telling that you refused to take my challenge, you fat fuck. Very telling.

That's it...jump through the hoops I set out for you!!

Oh my GOD GBA's whining attacks and deflections might be the funniest thing I've ever seen on JPP!

I literally can't stop smiling!!

That's it...jump through the hoops I set out for you!! Oh my GOD GBA's whining attacks and deflections might be the funniest thing I've ever seen on JPP! I literally can't stop smiling!!

Fat boy got caught lying again. Now that a mod restored the posts he claimed I deleted to hide a lie, everyone can see who the "big fat" liar is.

Dance, Fatso.

Dance to my tune!

Back