Raw water

Is that so, Fatso?

I seem to recall saying that the guy in the picture doesn't look like a Trump supporter to me. That's not what you claimed I said, Piggy.

I told you why I deleted the post. It's something I often do when someone quotes one of my posts with an image in it.

I also deleted the post after you had quoted it, so maybe you can explain the logic of your accusation in light of that fact.

I'll understand if you can't.

How's the angry little internet troll like being on the receiving end of things for a change?

Turns out GBA likes dishing it out, but Jesus GOD almighty he sure can't take it AT ALL!

BIG SURPRISE!!

How's the angry little internet troll like being on the receiving end of things for a change? Turns out GBA likes dishing it out, but Jesus GOD almighty he sure can't take it AT ALL! BIG SURPRISE!!

Receiving end of what, fat boy?

You just got exposed as a lying scumbag again.

Now, tell the forum that makes you happy while you dance away from your own claim in this thread:

Trumpkins opposed to regulations are now seeking out drinking water free from onerous Governmental regulation.

Dance, Fatso!

Dance to my tune.

Fat boy got caught lying again. Now that a mod restored the posts he claimed I deleted to hide a lie, everyone can see who the "big fat" liar is.

Dance, Fatso.

Dance to my tune!

Well, much as I'd love to hang and trigger you some more...the weekend beckons!

I'm gonna go tell my wife all about your gigantic meltdown today and we're both going to enjoy a hearty laugh.

You can spend the next couple days trying your damnedest to save face.

Enjoy your weekend troll.

Well, much as I'd love to hang and trigger you some more...the weekend beckons! I'm gonna go tell my wife all about your gigantic meltdown today and we're both going to enjoy a hearty laugh. You can spend the next couple days trying your damnedest to save face.
Enjoy your weekend troll.

That's right, Fatso, skulk away now that you're made a big, fat, fool of yourself again.

Be sure to lie to your wife so she'll think you "won" something. Don't let her see this thread, whatever you do.

Back