Reality check on electric cars

I know a lot about their coal holdings

LOLOLOLOLOL. I bet you do. I bet you do.

You know, coal mining doesn't require any memes or youtube videos, so your "skills" probably aren't very useful to them.

LOLOLOLOL. You know a "lot" about coal.

Sorry, I shouldn't laugh so hard but it's genuinely funny when YOU claim knowledge of anything. LOL.

You are wrong. Rural people grow their own food. Have you ever been to a fresh farmer's market?
Local small farms grow a variety of fruits and vegetables. Others grow livestock. Still others grow
feed for livestock, Hell, we even have our own local wineries. So yeah, more than a few do it.
Nordy really needs to get out of the city for a change... Out around me, many people grow their own food. There are farms all over the place, and where there aren't farms, there are people who at least have a plot of land who will tend to their gardens, chickens, cattle, turkeys, sheep, and etc.

Nordy really needs to get out of the city for a change... Out around me, many people grow their own food. There are farms all over the place, and where there aren't farms, there are people who at least have a plot of land who will tend to their gardens, chickens, cattle, turkeys, sheep, and etc.

What you cannot understand is the people around you are a sliver of agricultural products in America. They are just farms. Corporate farming owns over 80 percent of the farming products. You are living in another fallacy thinking those farms are reflective of the farming industry.

What you cannot understand is the people around you are a sliver of agricultural products in America. They are just farms. Corporate farming owns over 80 percent of the farming products. You are living in another fallacy thinking those farms are reflective of the farming industry.

What I understand is that our local, smaller rural farms raise fresh produce for us. Pick of the litter, as they say.
Don't come crying and begging to us when those corporate farms can't keep up with your ever-growing city populations.

Now you're attempting to move the goalposts because your original position got blown out of the water because you're a city slicker who doesn't know a damn thing about rural life.

You originally said, and I quote, "People growing their own food is dead. Extremely few do it." RB 60 and I have explained how you are a complete moron because there are farms and other rural folk all around us who grow their own food (RB 60 even mentioned farmers markets). Heck, I even grow some of my own food.

You then, like the moron that you are, realized it yet refuse to admit it, so now you are shifting the goalposts over to "well, ummm, but... ummm.. but the total amount of food that those people grow pales in comparison to corporate farming".

First off, IRRELEVANT. The point is whether or not people grow their own food, and there are tons of rural people who grow their own food if you'd ever actually get out of the city and see it for yourself. You've now passively admitted this to be true via your goalpost shift attempt.

Secondly, you seem to be completely unaware of what "corporate farming" is. For instance, there are numerous "people around you" family farms that would fall under your aforementioned "corporate farming" label.

Oh, and Wisconsin is nicknamed "The Dairy State" and "America's Dairyland" because we have historically been the "gold standard" when it comes to dairy farming. Dairy farms are especially prevalent in the southern area of the State where I am from.

I know what I am talking about. You don't.

Last edited:
What I understand is that our local, smaller rural farms raise fresh produce for us. Pick of the litter, as they say.
Don't come crying and begging to us when those corporate farms can't keep up with your ever-growing city populations.
Nordy also better not come crying and begging to us when farmers of all sorts can't keep up with food demand due to all the "climate pledge friendly" regulations that are beginning to be implemented by their own Demonkkkrat governments.

We'll start keeping the "excess food" that we used to sell to them so that we can continue to sustain ourselves and then they will have to wallow in their own squalor created by their own corrupt governments that they supported. And don't think about invading our property and attempting to steal our belongings either... Our "military style assault weapons" are "locked and loaded".

Nordy also better not come crying and begging to us when farmers of all sorts can't keep up with food demand due to all the "climate pledge friendly" regulations that are beginning to be implemented by their own Demonkkkrat governments.

We'll start keeping the "excess food" that we used to sell to them so that we can continue to sustain ourselves and then they will have to wallow in their own squalor created by their own corrupt governments that they supported. And don't think about invading our property and attempting to steal our belongings either... Our "military style assault weapons" are "locked and loaded".

Try growing some sweet corn in a 12x12 cubicle (apartment) 80 feet in the air. And they say us armed toothless hillbillies are stupid. Jokes on them, we will survive.

Try growing some sweet corn in a 12x12 cubicle (apartment) 80 feet in the air. And they say us armed toothless hillbillies are stupid. Jokes on them, we will survive.
As the Hank Williams Jr. song goes,

"I can plow a field all day long, I can catch catfish from dusk 'til dawn
We make our own whiskey and our own smoke too
Ain't too many things these old boys can't do
We grow good-ole tomatoes and homemade wine
And a country boy can survive
Country folks can survive."

As the Hank Williams Jr. song goes,

"I can plow a field all day long, I can catch catfish from dusk 'til dawn
We make our own whiskey and our own smoke too
Ain't too many things these old boys can't do
We grow good-ole tomatoes and homemade wine
And a country boy can survive
Country folks can survive."

Have you noticed I'm being stalked by a racist mongrel?

It is corporate farms and the agricultural technology and chemicals that supply the food. They will take over more farms until it is just corporate farms. You have it backward.

In fact, corporate farming is also political. That is why we allow things in farming that other nations deny.https://www.pewtrusts.org/en/resear...ow-corporate-control-squeezes-out-small-farms You guys are so depressingly ignorant of the facts. It was said that Malthus failed because he did not know how much food production was possible off the land. But he was not wrong, just delayed. We talk about national farming and you guys respond with farmers' markets and small farms, believing that that response has value. I do worry about your lack of logic.

It is corporate farms and the agricultural technology and chemicals that supply the food. They will take over more farms until it is just corporate farms. You have it backward.

Yup. In the Central Valley the large corporate farms have been taking over as much of the farmland as possible. It's causing a lot of stress over water allocations between the small farmers and the mega corporate farms.

In fact, corporate farming is also political. That is why we allow things in farming that other nations deny.https://www.pewtrusts.org/en/resear...ow-corporate-control-squeezes-out-small-farms You guys are so depressingly ignorant of the facts. It was said that Malthus failed because he did not know how much food production was possible off the land. But he was not wrong, just delayed. We talk about national farming and you guys respond with farmers' markets and small farms, believing that that response has value. I do worry about your lack of logic.
[1] You said that hardly anyone grows their own food anymore.
[2] You were provided with a number of examples of people growing their own food.
[3] You've now attempted, multiple times, to switch the subject (via goalpost shifting amongst other tactics) instead of simply admitting that you were wrong about #1.

You will not be diverting me away from this truth within this thread until you are willing to address it.

I have been to farmers' markets.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No, you haven't!
They are a drop in the bucket.
Cliche fallacy.
Is it logic that you are missing?
Inversion fallacy.
I have planted a garden for over 30 years,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You have NO IDEA WHAT A FARM IS!
therefore corporations do not run farming.
Sure they do.
You have strange arguments never dealing with the point at all.
You are describing yourself again.
It is a real fallacy, the one of composition.
Fallacy fallacy. Mockery.
You cannot assert whole from a trivial part. yet you are so certain you have won the point, when in fact, you avoided it.
Your problem.

Back