Reality check on electric cars

The fact that coal is made up of hydrogen and carbon and yes it is carbon rich and hydrogen poor but it is still classified as a hydrocarbon.
Nope. You suck at chemistry ... but you obviously think you are a thienth geniuth. You probably worship Global Warming as well.

478d7502ef8f64bf111af47eb2810b1d.jpg

Coal is formed over millions of years.
Why should any rational adult believe this? Has anyone timed coal formation with a stopwatch? Do you have any time-lapse videos of coal formation?

I'll settle for just the shotgun! :awesome:

She looks pretty high maintenance anyhow. :laugh:

I'll make her a deal: I'll carry her to the car so she doesn't break an ankle trying to walk in those boots for the shotgun! :laugh:

You can have the shotgun. I have enough, anyway. But the car and the girl? I'll take good care of both of them :)

You can have the shotgun. I have enough, anyway. But the car and the girl? I'll take good care of both of them :)

Have fun! LOL!

Yeah, I don't think I could handle all that. You go ahead. I could handle the car, not that girl, though. Maybe for the best minute and 45 seconds I ever had. :laugh:

And then what? :eek:

She's gonna want to do it again, like way more than I care about. Over and over and over and over!

Have fun! LOL!

Yeah, I don't think I could handle all that. You go ahead. I could handle the car, not that girl, though. Maybe for the best minute and 45 seconds I ever had. :laugh:

And then what? :eek:

She's gonna want to do it again, like way more than I care about. Over and over and over and over!
Absolutely! It's always fun.

The car isn't as easy to handle as you might think. Large engine in a small light car is wicked fast and can easily get away from you

Yes, it's always fun :cool:

That's your problem if you can't keep up. Some of us would gladly die trying :)

Absolutely! It's always fun.

The car isn't as easy to handle as you might think. Large engine in a small light car is wicked fast and can easily get away from you

Yes, it's always fun :cool:

That's your problem if you can't keep up. Some of us would gladly die trying :)

Eh..i don't want to die trying, and nowadays I think I spent too much time doing so. I wish I would have cummed in that 1 girl, though. She got mad about that.

That was a life-altering decision I made. She coulda been my baby momma. So dudes, if she ever says "Cum in me" and you know she isn't out for a child support check, do it!

Don't fuck up like I did.

Nope. You suck at chemistry ... but you obviously think you are a thienth geniuth. You probably worship Global Warming as well.

478d7502ef8f64bf111af47eb2810b1d.jpg

Why should any rational adult believe this? Has anyone timed coal formation with a stopwatch? Do you have any time-lapse videos of coal formation?

Yes and I am sure you believe the earth is flat too.

I saw a report that Europe is thinking about making it illegal to fix a real car with in certain degrees, with the idea to get them junked...so that anyone who wants to get a car has no choice.

What all the crazy rightys have shown in this discussion, is that a hybrid would suit their needs. It would save them a lot of money.

It takes about 10,000 to 20,000 hours to become an expert in something. Most people will not be an expert in anything. But Mann thinks he can become an expert in a minute or two, and thinks he is an expert in everything.

It really shows where we are.

It takes about 10,000 to 20,000 hours to become an expert in something.
How would YOU know?

Most people will not be an expert in anything.
Don't lump me in with your issues. Speak for yourself.

But Mann thinks he can become an expert in a minute or two, and thinks he is an expert in everything.
Suuuuuuuuure he does... :rofl2:

Don't lump me in with your issues. Speak for yourself.

It takes about 10,000 to 20,000 hours to become an expert in something.
Only someone who is uneducated in that area (learning) would fall for that line.

But Mann thinks he can become an expert in a minute or two,
I became an expert in "Rock-Paper-Scissors" in less than one minute. I also became an expert in making Jell-O in just over one minute.

... and thinks he is an expert in everything.
You believe that you have become an expert mindreader.

No, it really doesn't. You are conflating me with Google maps.

Fossil fuels asshole, you obviously don't know what those are after claiming natural gas wasn't one.

Fossils don't burn. They are not used as fuel.
Natural gas is methane, a hydrocarbon, not a fossil. Fossils aren't gaseous.

You can find methane in swamps, landfills, compost piles, farts, oil wells, and natural gas wells.

You also failed to answer the question. Please this so-called 'damage'.

Back