Reality check on electric cars

Your ignorance has no bottom.

63f9c82fbf87bcd478cb35ff290d39ed-jpeg.1514717

Do you understand an incident does not prove the case? Someone does not like EVs and may have had a bad experience. Therefore EVs are bad and no one should have them. Charged it in under half an hour.

You cannot charge an EV from discharged to fully charged in a half hour, Sock.

Why do you post on such a low level? How often do you add to a discussion with info and facts? The answer is somewhere around zero. You must get paid well to do drive-by memes.

A Rivian truck on a flatbed is True, Sock. It's probably on it's way to a charging station because someone wasn't able to charge it...or to the junk yard...or someone is shipping it out of the disaster of the SDTC.

Why do you post on such a low level?
A lot of the memes that he posts in threads are actually quite relevant to the discussion at hand, are intelligent, and are quite humorous.

Why do you attempt to project your own low level of posting onto others?

How often do you add to a discussion with info and facts?
He does quite often, actually, even if it happens to be in meme form. YOU, on the other hand........

The answer is somewhere around zero.
Your issue, not his.

You must get paid well to do drive-by memes.
If "attaboys" are a form of payment, then I suspect that he does get paid quite well for the humorous and relevant memes that he shares. :)

I've heard things similar to this news story, so while I haven't yet read it, it checks out in terms of message...

Shocking study makes the case EVs are worse for the environment than gas cars | Washington Examiner

Shocking lie is not a study. Do you honestly think all the studies, countless ones , proving EVs are better for the environment are wrong and this one is correct? This is another somebody somewhere by rightys. It is not logical, honest or mathematically sound.

Shocking lie is not a study. Do you honestly think all the studies, countless ones , proving EVs are better for the environment are wrong and this one is correct? This is another somebody somewhere by rightys. It is not logical, honest or mathematically sound.

You are describing yourself again, Sock. You cannot project YOUR problems on anybody else.

Back