Red States Rule: Please Enlist

I show my support for the troops by attending Memorial Day services

Libs will show theirs today by attending anti war rallies sponsored by John Edwards

I am sure you will not see a difference

You tell him fellow red stater.

I'm tired of these intellectual types telling us how to serve our country. I just popped open a can of bud for all our fallen comrades. That proves I support the troops. No need to enlist.

Libs will probably have "whine"......har har har....get it "whine"? It sounds like "wine".

Nope I am sure Teddy boy is a Demoncrat. Just as I am sure I am a registered Republican.

What party do you belong to anyway ?
The prozac party ?

Libs will show theirs today by attending anti war rallies sponsored by John Edwards

Why not go that last step and enlist. That would demonstrate your support for the troops.

Why not go that last step and enlist. That would demonstrate your support for the troops.

and how do libs support the troops - by calling them baby killers, and wanting to surrender to the terrorists

and how do libs support the troops - by calling them baby killers, and wanting to surrender to the terrorists

Hardly considering I'm a vet myself.

Wanting to surrender to terrorists? Like Monkey has done by handing the extremists victory after victory?

Hardly considering I'm a vet myself.

Wanting to surrender to terrorists? Like Monkey has done by handing the extremists victory after victory?

Libs did surrender to Pres Bush over their surrender bill

Watching the kook lefts reaction is fun to watch

For Red commie states rule.

I am a vet as well....
And yes we did kill some babies.....
War is hell, go Join up RSR and find out.

Back