Religion and extraterrestrial life

some day I'm going to write a sci-fi story.....the plot may be too fantastical to believe, however.....it's going to be about a thread in which both Yurt and Zappa post but they don't get into an argument about who refused to prove something on a different thread......

Did you have permission to post Brent's personal information (his name); because Brent might take umbrage at you posting his name (Brent). :shock:

pretty sure it's common knowledge, ive also said his name publicly before. if he had a problem with it I would obv stop

Yes, I expect others to provide proof for definitive statements, and I don't believe proof is required for opinions. I also don't think proof is warranted for common sense and conventional wisdom, it is what it is, and doesn't need proving. The fact that you get some kind of jolly from making people run around searching for "proof" of things on the Internet, is nothing more than a distraction from the fact that you were PWNED thoroughly in a debate. Now, you have resorted to following me around, whining like a little girl, because you didn't get away with it. Sorry baby, I have no candy for you.

Of course...so very typical of today's Righties.

You expect others to provide proof to back up their definitive statements, but when I asked you to do just that, you ran away and started crying about how you don't have to because what you stated was "common sense".

My, but that's a pretty convenient double standard you got there...you claim that what you state is "common sense", so you don't have to provide proof, but everyone else does because you claim their statement ISN'T "common sense" or "conventional wisdom".

You expect others to provide proof to back up their definitive statements, but when I asked you to do just that, you ran away and started crying about how you don't have to because what you stated was "common sense".

I'm curious....do you type that out every time or do you just paste it from somewhere.....

there's the added fact that most of us have no clue who you're referring to when you do it......

you don't belong to the same politics tree as some of us.

there are multiple clans here

there is the politics.com - > FP.com -> JPP crew which includes (damo/me/watermark/volt/3d/beefy/ladyt/superfreak/billy/dixie/and others)

there is the aol -> FP -> JPP crew which includes darla/rana/annie (i think)/ and others

there are the usmb -> JPP crew which is Yurt/legion/you/some others

so yeah.

you don't belong to the same politics tree as some of us.

there are multiple clans here

there is the politics.com - > FP.com -> JPP crew which includes (damo/me/watermark/volt/3d/beefy/ladyt/superfreak/billy/dixie/and others)

there is the aol -> FP -> JPP crew which includes darla/rana/annie (i think)/ and others

there are the usmb -> JPP crew which is Yurt/legion/you/some others

so yeah.

never been to usmb....I am my own clan.....

All that said, the Politics.Com crew is the best crew. All hail Politics.Com!!! (Sorry Damo and SR. Mostly Damo, seeing as he's not an asswhole)

In fact, if you never posted at Politics.Com, you suck. It's nothing personal, but you just never had the chance to develop, either your "true potential" or enlightenment through experience. Those of you who came over from AOL are just a bunch of proles, as demonstrated by about half of you having already gotten banned at least temporarily, whereas Maineman is the only person from Politics.Com to have ever been banned.

Politics.Com 4 Ever

All that said, the Politics.Com crew is the best crew. All hail Politics.Com!!! (Sorry Damo and SR. Mostly Damo, seeing as he's not an asswhole)

In fact, if you never posted at Politics.Com, you suck. It's nothing personal, but you just never had the chance to develop, either your "true potential" or enlightenment through experience. Those of you who came over from AOL are just a bunch of proles, as demonstrated by about half of you having already gotten banned at least temporarily, whereas Maineman is the only person from Politics.Com to have ever been banned.

Politics.Com 4 Ever

Sorry for being a former AOL prole.

Politics.Com 4 Ever

I can't thank this post enough.

Back