Remember when Hillary was on deaths door?

Remember in Trumps first campaign when all you idiots fell for the lie that she was deathly ill, brain tumor or whatever else lie you fell for?

I don't remember that, but I'm also equally sure supervillains like Hillary are incapable of being killed. That's why you guys on the right should be really scared. Between Unstoppable HIllaryman and TimeLord Obamatron you guys are in for a world o' hurt when they "activate"

Hillary Clinton Diagnosed with Vascular Dementia, Has One Year to Live?​

A viral video uses forged and misrepresented evidence in an attempt to prove that Hillary Clinton is suffering from subcortical vascular dementia and has only a year to live.​

HILL'S HEALTH

How Hillary Clinton’s past health problems sparked ‘body double’ conspiracy before husband Bill hospitalized with sepsis​

1. Global web icon
    The Washington Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/...

A guide to Hillary Clinton’s many ‘illnesses,’ as diagnosed in the ...

WEBAug 23, 2016 · To be clear, Clinton does not have a perfect health record — no surprise for someone who has spent decades in high-stress jobs and turns 69 in October. She has hypothyroidism, which hinders the ...
Viral video???????????? :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

I never said so.....take you and your complaint for a hike.
why are you so grumpy. Bad Father's day? I had a friend that got a "surprise" Father's day card from a kid he did not know about. He was a little touchy for a while. But unlike Hunter he welcomed the kid into his family.

Remember in Trumps first campaign when all you idiots fell for the lie that she was deathly ill, brain tumor or whatever else lie you fell for?
hclintonfall.gif

I don't remember that, but I'm also equally sure supervillains like Hillary are incapable of being killed. That's why you guys on the right should be really scared. Between Unstoppable HIllaryman and TimeLord Obamatron you guys are in for a world o' hurt when they "activate"
So Hillary is the Penguin in Batman? She is certainly shaped like the Penguin I can see the resemblance.

I remember when she damn near passed out getting into a car, and I remember her falling at home and concussing herself so bad it fucked up her sight. But most of all, I remember her entire campaign being completely vacuous. So, what's your point? That she's all healed up and ready for another round?

Still voting for the convicted felon.

Back