Remembrance, veterans, armistice day!

On Memorial Day we remember our brothers who made the ultimate sacrifice.
The same is done on armistice day.

I remember everyday.
Immediately I wake, I remember, the last thought each day is to remember.

This angers liberals for some reason!
Look at how you all viciously attack the memory of those who died in Americas war on terror!!
Liberal traitors.

Note how liberals hate those who fought America's war and died!!!

Liberal traitors!!!

You ought to be drawn and quartered....that's a fitting.punishment for someone as vile, narcissistic, intolerant, mouthy, and nasty as you....not."CONSERVATIVES"....just you.

Why do you expect respect from people who you give none?

You ought to be drawn and quartered....that's a fitting.punishment for someone as vile, narcissistic, intolerant, mouthy, and nasty as you....not."CONSERVATIVES"....just you.

Why do you expect respect from people who you give none?
I give plenty to those who deserve it.

Look back at every post on this thread.
You will find named a small number of British soldiers killed fighting America's war in Afghanistan.

Every post I made was groaned by the dude.
The dude is one of you liberals.
You all support his disrespect for those who died fighting for the USAs security.
Not one if you challenged his disrespect.
He clearly speaks for all if you.

If you want to see me drawn and quartered, come and do it you chickenshit.
You have my address.

I give plenty to those who deserve it.

Look back at every post on this thread.
You will find named a small number of British soldiers killed fighting America's war in Afghanistan.

Every post I made was groaned by the dude.
The dude is one of you liberals.
You all support his disrespect for those who died fighting for the USAs security.

If you want to see me drawn and quartered, come and do it you chickenshit.
You have my address.

On this thread? You first started your interaction with me by slamming me "what did you have to do with it" or something along those lines...then when you realized I was.being sincere, you Backtracked.

You are a vile person...evil lurks within you. You should be aware of that.

On this thread? You first started your interaction with me by slamming me "what did you have to do with it" or something along those lines...then when you realized I was.being sincere, you Backtracked.

You are a vile person...evil lurks within you. You should be aware of that.
he's also as dumb as a box of rocks!

This is your biggest lie. This "If you don't scream at them you agree with them" nonsense. That is utter bullshit. Most of us don't even pay attention to who groans anyone anymore. It is completely meaningless.

And why do his groans send you over the edge so? Are you that sensitive that a few groans on your posts sends you into some psychotic episode of posting wild accusations based on what people didn't do? Is it that you are so insecure that you feel the need to launch an attack on, not only the person who merely groaned you, but on every other person who happens by?

You are making your trolling more and more obvious. No one who spends time online is this fucked up.

Tell me liberals. Why does this post anger you?
Or was it the photo of a father and son?

Has it ever occurred to you that the pic may not anger anyone at all? It could just be you. You have been a raving lunatic and a troll. You have accused almost everyone of some rather despicable things.

In this case, it might just be personal.

Has it ever occurred to you that the pic may not anger anyone at all? It could just be you. You have been a raving lunatic and a troll. You have accused almost everyone of some rather despicable things.

In this case, it might just be personal.
How can it be personal. Dude attacked British servicemen from the day I joined this forum.
You libs all stood by his attacks.
This thread was started in November last year.

Has it occored to you that my dislike of liberal fanatics is related to this liberal hatred?

It is the truth, groaning a memorial here is equal to flag burning or pissing on a war memorial.

Both acts of treason.
Liberals are traitors.

Burning a flag is not treason. Unless there is some sort of "No Burn" order, it isn't even illegal. And pissing on a war memorial is likely to get you arrested for indecent exposure, but not treason.

Burning a flag is not treason. Unless there is some sort of "No Burn" order, it isn't even illegal. And pissing on a war memorial is likely to get you arrested for indecent exposure, but not treason.
An act of hate against your country is treason.
It may not be the crime of treason, but it is an act of treason.

Back