renaming the military draft

Connecting the dots between war, natural resources, and the open border.

Republicans are wising up about war being a racket so recruitment is down.
Sissy democrats can't even beat the Houthis so they won't be part of WW3.
Many illegals coming to the US will be given citizenship if they join the military.

The US empire will send these illegals all over the globe to steal the world's natural resources. JPP is too busy arguing over which 80yo with dementia will become potus. Does it matter? Will Trump get us out of genocide Joe's war?

Look Man....I have no idea what U think U saw....U and me are going to be added to the new massive piles of bodies at bout the same time.

U Measure Up!
Did you like the way I connected the dots between our open border and war?

I dont fuck around.

Anyone who has an emotional problem with this should find my dick immediately....and do their best to apologize.

Science has proven it in real time you science hating Russian whore

Do I have to go get that proof yet again?

Did your Russian programmer erase everything that your program learns on these chat sites?

You're a science fan huh? What's a woman?

Science has proven it in real time you science hating Russian whore
So you claim ... in your scientific illiteracy. How, exactly, did science prove this? (hint: your wacky Climate religion is absurd; there is no science supporting it)

Do I have to go get that proof yet again?
You don't have any proof, and you never did. You were told exactly what to believe and you OBEYED. Now you regurgitate the preachings of your church, having lost all ability to think for yourself or to apply any critical reasoning to anything you are told. It sucks to be you.

Well, I'm waiting for your "thettled thienth." Lay it on me. Give me a good laugh.

M O R O N

go
What will our genocidal government change the name of the military draft to?

PTSD patriots
TBI for tyranny
wall street wimps
conscription cucks
idiots for imperialism
Decades ago SCOTUS granted standing to McHeil's Navy thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists medical care as "one nation under God with equal justice under law"........

Back