“Respect” Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, look, the “Respect” thread has just been removed...to protect a sock.

This is the second time you've bitched and whined about that thread and the second time you've lied about it.

It's here: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?140776-Respect

Earl, instead of constantly whining like a six-year old, why don't you have a 12 year old teach you how to use a computer? I found the thread in less than 15 seconds. Why couldn't you do the same?

How can something be removed twice? Doesn't it need to be replaced at least once to do so?

You aren’t too bright, are you Uncle Dutch?

It was posted by AProudLefty. Moved to the “In Memoriam” section, then removed. It then was posted again on the “Off Topic” section and removed this morning and now appears again under my name.

Ask the owner of the server about it and you are a liar.

You aren’t too bright, are you Uncle Dutch?

It was posted by AProudLefty. Moved to the “In Memoriam” section, then removed. It then was posted again on the “Off Topic” section and removed this morning and now appears again under my name.

Ask the owner of the server about it and you are a liar.

You no "speakee the ingrish" very well do you? If you did then you would know what the problem was. No matter. Obviously some others do know.

As for the thread moving around, so what? What's wrong with doing so? Since you wet your pants over it every single time, I have this message to the powers that be:

PLEASE "REMOVE" THIS THREAD!
so everyone can laugh at Earl peeing his pants. TIA

You no "speakee the ingrish" very well do you? If you did then you would know what the problem was. No matter. Obviously some others do know.

As for the thread moving around, so what? What's wrong with doing so? Since you wet your pants over it every single time, I have this message to the powers that be:

I'm beginning to suspect that either Toxic has multiple personality disorder and "Earl" is one of her personas, or "Earl" is her sock. This is precisely the same kind of stuff she obsesses about as well... socks. And nefarious plots by mods who are SOOO UNFAAAIR (because they won't ban the ppl she wants gone). Same racism. Same obsession with various posters and following them around trying to get attention from them like a starving stray dog. Same lack of self-awareness and shame. Same penchant for lying. Same devotion to the Toadstool.

It's embarrassing to see.

Any doubt why there's a TDS thread? None whatsoever;):laugh:

"TOP's Diseased Snatch"? Ewww!

98hF5xq.jpg

I know, right, $arah? lol

I'm beginning to suspect that either Toxic has multiple personality disorder and "Earl" is one of her personas, or "Earl" is her sock. This is precisely the same kind of stuff she obsesses about as well... socks. And nefarious plots by mods who are SOOO UNFAAAIR (because they won't ban the ppl she wants gone). Same racism. Same obsession with various posters and following them around trying to get attention from them like a starving stray dog. Same lack of self-awareness and shame. Same penchant for lying. Same devotion to the Toadstool.

It's embarrassing to see.

I have no doubt Earl is a brain-damaged cashiered Air Force officer living out the rest of his life on the taxpayer's dime and not related to TOP.

Regardless, I agree; it's embarrassing to see.

I have no doubt Earl is a brain-damaged cashiered Air Force officer living out the rest of his life on the taxpayer's dime and not related to TOP.

Regardless, I agree; it's embarrassing to see.
Don't lie if you're not sure;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back