“Respect” Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you paranoid? You've claimed I was a sock before (one of your first lies about me). Who do you think is writing this fanciful script you've now brought up at least twice? Who is the master puppeteer that haunts your mind, dear? Who is the [wo]man behind the curtain?

:laugh: :clap: :clap:

<cough cough> See correction.

I don't lie.... and your posts so very scripted;) Very consistently scripted...I commend you;) Almost perfect...don't give up;) I do so like it when I call it correctly:)
You continue to refuse to explain this cryptic "scripted" fantasy. Again, I'm guessing some form of psychosis, possibly alcohol induced. Is that why you aren't a teacher anymore? Or did your problems come after?

No rush, I'll wait for this fantasy to unfold...or until you sober up. :D

I respect yours;) Just fyi:) I'm pretty sure that "respect" isn't important here...it just doesn't matter....;)

Of course respect matters but respect has to be earned through trust and honesty. It's why less people are respecting Trump. It's why liars, puppeteers and other assholes on this forum are given little to no respect; they certainly don't respect anyone else if they are constantly trying to decieve them.

OTOH, as I've asked about Trump; if a person is so delusional that they actually believe their own false statements are truth, are they really liars? No, not IMO. They are delusional. A person who lies knows it's a lie, a delusional personal believes it's the truth regardless if it's about their career or the Moon Landing.

"TOP's Diseased Snatch"? Ewww!

98hF5xq.jpg

I know, right, $arah? lol

Fate worse then death!:speaknoevil:

I believe her script line means she thinks you fall in line and are some kind of mouthpiece for her detractors. She thinks someone has you on the short leash.

Understood. Hence, "the man behind the curtain" question. She thinks someone's pulling my strings or demanding I make certain posts. Does that sound "off" to you?

Understood. Hence, "the man behind the curtain" question. She thinks someone's pulling my strings or demanding I make certain posts. Does that sound "off" to you?

She always sounds off. I got the same accusations you got when I first showed up. I quickly dispelled that nonsense by bringing up Kidney stones. Back when I was on Amazon I had them and tended to talk too much about it thanks to healthy doses of Vicodin. After it was confirmed who I was it obviously meant I was called up. It was probably an accusation because that's what she'd do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back