Response to the Proposal

I say don't ban anyone (unless the person threatens to go all zimmerman on someone and stalk and kill, or the personal info thing)

We can judge the character of a person by the words he/she chooses. I think it was limbaugh who said 'character counts.'

wow you think black people have special seeing powers that no one else can understand?

I think it's presumptuous and condescending when people who haven't experienced racism nominate themselves as the arbiters of what is and isn't racist.

I say don't ban anyone (unless the person threatens to go all zimmerman on someone and stalk and kill, or the personal info thing) We can judge the character of a person by the words he/she chooses. I think it was limbaugh who said 'character counts.'

Nice of you to respect the right to freedom of speech.

BTW, what's up with the dark-skinned gentleman with simian features in your avatar?

Nice of you to respect the right to freedom of speech.

BTW, what's up with the dark-skinned gentleman with simian features in your avatar?

Skull Fossil Challenges Out-of-Africa Theory

An exquisitely preserved skull of a tiny-brained human ancestor has been recovered from excavations beneath the ruins of a medieval castle in the republic of Georgia. The skull is about 1.8 million years old and belongs to the first group of humans to migrate out of Africa, reports an international team of archaeologists.

The find calls into question a widely held hypothesis that the evolution of big brains propelled the exodus of early humans out of Africa.

The fossil evidence from Dmanisi now includes three skulls, several jaw fragments, and hundreds of stone tools and animal remains. All of the material has been recovered from the same layer of sediment. It is forcing scientists to come up with alternative explanations for why humans were able to leave Africa.

"Before this find, the main reason was that at least these humans had big brains," said David Lordkipanidze, a paleoanthropologist at the Georgian State Museum in Tbilisi who led the excavation team. "Now this shows that [their brains] were quite small."

The brain of the new specimen from Dmanisi is about half the size of a modern human's brain. The two skulls found in 1999 at the site are also about 1.8 million years old and had room for substantially larger brains."

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2002/07/0703_020704_georgianskull.html

This guy wasn't were he was supposed to be. His discovery adds another mystery to the evolution of modern man and the migration out of Africa. With great expanses of time anything is possible. Basically he was smarter than he looks and smarter than we thought. He adapted.

Look closely at the orange Cleveland Browns tattoo on his shoulder. This proves he was a Browns fan or that I know how to work in photoshop. Reminds me of the time I spent in the Dawg Pound and the fans I sat beside.

Back