Rest Easy, Guys: The Average Size of a Penis Is Smaller Than You Might Have Guessed

Why are you such a liar? Both my sons are six foot so stop with your Norseshit.

Sent from my iPhone 10S

and we must always believe those who post here, after all. Most Americans. by their own accounts, are seven feet tall with dicks two feet long. There is nothing like a tall tale. President Fart was elected on 'em.

Actually I'm 5'10" and with blue eyes. So I'm not completely full of shit. Just 5'6" worth. :)
I have green eyes, the rarest of all. My sons are really pissed off that they inherited their eye colour from their mother. Still they are both six foot and tower over most Asians, so they can't complain too much, can they?

Sent from my iPhone 10S

My father had green eyes and was at least six foot tall. Whether he was the better for these attributes I cannot say, but he played bloody brilliant snooker.

Last edited:
I have green eyes, the rarest of all. My sons are really pissed off that they inherited their eye colour from their mother. Still they are both six foot and tower over most Asians, so they can't complain too much, can they?

Sent from my iPhone 10S

All blue eyed folk have a single common ancestor.
I am proud to know that Mott and I are distant cousins, just as I am proud to know you and I are not.

Why are you such a liar? Both my sons are six foot so stop with your Norseshit.

Sent from my iPhone 10S

Your own words, dufus
I paraphrase; I will kick your ass. I hate internet tough guys. I am 5'3" and weigh 150#

My sons are 6'6'' and 6'3". I am 6' and their mom was 5' 7" so your anecdotal use of your son's height is pointless.

Your own words, dufus
I paraphrase; I will kick your ass. I hate internet tough guys. I am 5'3" and weigh 150#

My sons are 6'6'' and 6'3". I am 6' and their mom was 5' 7" so your anecdotal use of your son's height is pointless.
Well my wife is 1.60 metres or 5' 3" to Septics.

Sent from my iPhone 10S

Your own words, dufus

What are you talking about you effing stoner? That was Yurt who said that!! I couldn't care less if your cock is eleventy twelve inches long, you're still a dopey cunt and that will never change. Oh and you are not paraphrasing, you are quoting, do you even know the difference?

I post the link here, feel free to apologise be a man for once!!

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?p=1881757

Sent from my iPhone 10S

Last edited:
Back