Rest Easy, Guys: The Average Size of a Penis Is Smaller Than You Might Have Guessed

What are you talking about you effing stoner? That was Yurt who said that!! I couldn't care less if your cock is eleventy twelve inches long, you're still a dopey cunt and that will never change. Oh and you are not paraphrasing, you are quoting, do you even know the difference?

I post the link here, feel free to apologise be a man for once!!

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?p=1881757

Sent from my iPhone 10S

I was wrong, sorry.
But I did paraphrase yurt you idiot.
A quote must be exact.

and we must always believe those who post here, after all. Most Americans. by their own accounts, are seven feet tall with dicks two feet long. There is nothing like a tall tale. President Fart was elected on 'em.

Do you ever have a coherent thought, prior to posting, or do you just wait until after you've started your daily drunk?

If your drinking partners have to put with you on a daily basis, I can see why so many of them have such a negative outlook on life.

I'm surprised though that your homeless shelter and the neighborhood bar, have the internet and that they allow you to use it. :good4u:

All blue eyed folk have a single common ancestor.
I am proud to know that Mott and I are distant cousins, just as I am proud to know you and I are not.

Well; it is a recessive gene and must be inherited from both parents, probably through inbreeding and incest.

That would explain a lot.

:evilnod:

What are you talking about you effing stoner? That was Yurt who said that!! I couldn't care less if your cock is eleventy twelve inches long, you're still a dopey cunt and that will never change. Oh and you are not paraphrasing, you are quoting, do you even know the difference?

I post the link here, feel free to apologise be a man for once!!

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?p=1881757

Sent from my iPhone 10S

His behavior explains a lot of why his wife left him, plus why he would "hook up" with his latest suckee-fuckee; if they're still hooked up, which seems highly unlikely.

L
It is hilarious that liberals believe that we can destroy the erf

It is even more hilarious to believe that 1 degree increase in temperature will cause "cataclysmic events"

It makes zero logical sense, but they were told there is a "consensus" so like dutiful little lemmings they fall in line

Doubt it, he must be in his seventies at least.
So Tom might just be your father!!

Tom, you sly devil you.

Sent from my iPhone 10S

Back