Resurection...

Sorry. You see, I can comprehend human beings who talk about the message of Jesus, but I cannot comprehend Jesus himself. I mean, Jesus according to the Bible was a good man. A philosopher. A poet. A man of many words, but when I think about Jesus I think about all the judgmental Christians who have twisted the good nature of Jesus' messages and have used those words to condemn people. Unfortunately, the notion of "only God can judge me" is only suitable to those who believe in the teachings of Christ. With respect to forgiveness I'll quote the following phrase: "God forgives, I don't."

If your impresion of Jesus is a nice guy, philosopher, poet & orator you are missing so very much. He hated sin so much for its impact on we people that he offered to take all our sins to be his own. There is a reason he would admonish a forgiven sinner to go forth and sin no more. He was no happy hippie all smiles and rainbows. He was hard on his followers hardest on the diciples. There is a lot to this guy.

Back