Richard Dawkins destroys muslim on morality

So Jesus didn't say "let he who has no sins cast the first stone"? Stay down for goodness sake, the fight is over and you lost. Now you are just looking stupid. The Bible is full of things conviently ignored by the faithful, as Dawkins pointed out.

The Old Testament is even worse.

Not disagreeing with you on the battle of the different faiths.

But Jesus meant that to stop them. If one believes in original sin then not even a newborn could cast a stone. Certainly not an adult.

But to me it is interesting that he did not say "let me cast the first stone!" Why not?

Not disagreeing with you on the battle of the different faiths.

But Jesus meant that to stop them. If one believes in original sin then not even a newborn could cast a stone. Certainly not an adult.

But to me it is interesting that he did not say "let me cast the first stone!" Why not?

Of course he said it to stop them, Captain Obvious.

Note to Rune: Energy policy is probably the single largest gap, as far as issues, separating European and American liberals. Disagreement doesn't really mean one side are true liberals but not the other. French liberals are some of the biggest supporters of nuclear energy, for example.

All religious are pagan idiot bedwetters.

Topspin-

It appears you require more homework. Please define the following terms for your homework:

Pagan
Infidel
Gentile
Atheist
Agnostic

If you could spell them all correctly, that we be appreciated as well. Good luck !

He said what he said in verse 7
because...
John 8:6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.

ironically, that's the way most seculars continue to use verse 7 today......

Ever heard of thighing, what religion allows that?

Ayatollah Khomeini in his Little Green Book asserted “It is not illegal for an adult male to ‘thigh’ or enjoy a young girl who is still in the age of weaning; meaning to place his penis between her thighs, and to kiss her."

The denunciation of the “thighing” of infants and young girls comes towards the end of the interview.

Here are two links to the Green Book. I read Winn's last night and today. It's very short and a fast read and was intended for Shi'ites. There's a lot of kooky stuff in it that would send any non-Muslim woman into a rage, because of the chauvinism and implication that women are only property.

But... in neither link is there any reference to "thighing". Even if such a practice exists under another word, it's still not in the Green Book. In fact, section 19 states "To look upon the face and hair of a girl who has not reached puberty, if it is done without intention of enjoyment thereof, and if one is not afraid of succumbing to temptation, may be tolerated. It is however recommended that one not look upon her belly or thighs, which must remain covered."

I'd like to find out more about this but most sites that come up when you google "thighing" have an anti-Muslim agenda. This makes me think that the practice is cultural, not Islamic, but nobody wants to mention that. I'm willing to learn more. However, if the woman in the interview said the practice is mentioned in the Green Book, she'd have to cite chapter and verse because I didn't see it.

http://prophetofdoom.net/The_Little_Green_Book_2_19.Islam

http://infidelsunited.com/greenbook.pdf

Last edited:
Here are two links to the Green Book. I read Winn's last night and today. It's very short and a fast read and was intended for Shi'ites. There's a lot of kooky stuff in it that would send any non-Muslim woman into a rage, because of the chauvinism and implication that women are only property.

But... in neither link is there any reference to "thighing". Even if such a practice exists under another word, it's still not in the Green Book. In fact, section 19 states "To look upon the face and hair of a girl who has not reached puberty, if it is done without intention of enjoyment thereof, and if one is not afraid of succumbing to temptation, may be tolerated. It is however recommended that one not look upon her belly or thighs, which must remain covered."

I'd like to find out more about this but most sites that come up when you google "thighing" have an anti-Muslim agenda. This makes me think that the practice is cultural, not Islamic, but nobody wants to mention that. I'm willing to learn more. However, if the woman in the interview said the practice is mentioned in the Green Book, she'd have to cite chapter and verse because I didn't see it.

http://prophetofdoom.net/The_Little_Green_Book_2_19.Islam

http://infidelsunited.com/greenbook.pdf

They got that bit wrong, it is known as mufa’khathat in Arabic and Khomeini says it in the Tahrirolvasyleh. Literally translated, it means “placing between the thighs”, which means placing the male member between the thighs of a child. The woman in the video, Madame Ghada is an extremely brave individual and I believe she has been threatened a few times for her views.

Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, The Supreme Leader of Iran, the Shia Grand Ayatollah, 1979-89 said in his official statements:

"A man can quench his sexual lusts with a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. Sodomising the baby is halal (allowed by sharia). If the man penetrates and damages the child, then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however, does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister. It is better for a girl to marry when her menstruation starts, and at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven."

Khomeini, "Tahrirolvasyleh" fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

http://www.iranian.com/main/blog/kouroush-sassanian/was-mohammad-pedophile

Last edited:
Back