RIP Paul "Pee Wee Herman" Reubens.

the fact is his lawyer used the excuse that his collection was so large, he couldn't of been expected to of seen it all

""Mr. Reubens has never at any time knowingly possessed any artwork from his extensive vintage and antique art collection"

he pleaded guilty to having it in his possession. a guilty plea means he is guilty. you don't get to plead guilty than argue you weren't guilty

so you fuckers really need to find a brain somewhere and start using it. and stop defending the gross people in society for once. jfc

Making him register as a sex offender was a ludicrous overreach.
It happened in Florida, of course--
North America's North Korea.
you are an idiot

shut the fuck up because you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. YOU NEVER DO

California made him register as a sex offender, not Florida

blablabla

you got your ass kicked in this debate

now go put on a film of pee pee herman and play with your little chode

Only sad losers like you declare fake victories.

Just like the orange loser whose orange mushroom dick you dream of sucking.

zymTURDgy. :fu:

Only sad losers like you declare fake victories.

Just like the orange loser whose orange mushroom dick you dream of sucking.

zymTURDgy. :fu:

nothing fake about it

he is a registered sex offender. his crime was eventually caught because his close friend was taking videos of naked underage kids

he is a creeper - and as such - the base of the democratic party. so I understand why his fellow sociopaths such as yourself are lying about his crimes

nothing fake about it

he is a registered sex offender. his crime was eventually caught because his close friend was taking videos of naked underage kids

he is a creeper - and as such - the base of the democratic party. so I understand why his fellow sociopaths such as yourself are lying about his crimes

It (your fake "victory") is nothing BUT fake.

You claimed.... "his lawyer used the excuse that his collection was so large, he couldn't of been expected to of seen it all".

Yet, nowhere in any link you've posted does it say anything close to that.

Post a link to the page AND a screenshot of the sentence saying "...his lawyer used the excuse that his collection was so large, he couldn't of been expected to of seen it all".

If you can't, won't or otherwise don't, then YOU LOSE.

It (your fake "victory") is nothing BUT fake.

You claimed.... "his lawyer used the excuse that his collection was so large, he couldn't of been expected to of seen it all".

Yet, nowhere in any link you've posted does it say anything close to that.

Post a link to the page AND a screenshot of the sentenccan e saying "...his lawyer used the excuse that his collection was so large, he couldn't of been expected to of seen it all".

If you can't, won't or otherwise don't, then YOU LOSE.
you really are a retard :laugh:

his lawyer said his collection was extensive (large) and was not knowingly in his possession

he plead guilty to having it though, so yeah - the excuse is his vast collection means he didn't actually watch or see that one - because he had so many others to view

you lose dipshit, just as your perverted hero pee wee lost and can fucking rot

you really are a retard :laugh:

his lawyer said his collection was extensive (large) and was not knowingly in his possession

he plead guilty to having it though, so yeah - the excuse is his vast collection means he didn't actually watch or see that one - because he had so many others to view

you lose dipshit, just as your perverted hero pee wee lost and can fucking rot

What grade did you drop out of high school in? :laugh:

Because you obviously cannot read.

His lawyer never said anything even close to what you claim.

Either accept my challenge about posting a link and a screenshot of the quote, or admit you're stupider than pig shit then go troll someone else.

Fucking retarded asswipe.

What grade did you drop out of high school in? :laugh:

Because you obviously cannot read.

His lawyer never said anything even close to what you claim.

Either accept my challenge about posting a link and a screenshot of the quote, or admit you're stupider than pig shit then go troll someone else.

Fucking retarded asswipe.
derp derp.

I already proved my case. you are a barely functioning retard defending a demented pervert.

I'm from England as many on here know and I fail to understand what's so funny about him. Then again I'm not the only one to be left bewildered as I can say with some certainty that his films have never been shown on UK TV. Indeed I pretty sure that the vast majority of Brits has never even heard of him. It must be an American thing, is there something I'm missing about his 'humour'?

Last edited:
I'm from England as many on here know and I fail to understand what's so funny about him. Then again I'm not the only one to be left bewildered as I can say with some certainty that his films have never been shown on UK TV. Indeed I pretty sure that the vast majority of Brits has never even heard of him. It must be an American thing, is there something I'm missing about his 'humour'?

Nobody wants to explain his appeal to Americans?

Who gives a flying fuck what the Brits like

It’s often dangerous to generalize, but under threat, I would say that Americans are more “down the line.” They don’t hide their hopes and fears. They applaud ambition and openly reward success. Brits are more comfortable with life’s losers. We embrace the underdog until it’s no longer the underdog. We like to bring authority down a peg or two. Just for the hell of it. Americans say, “have a nice day” whether they mean it or not. Brits are terrified to say this. We tell ourselves it’s because we don’t want to sound insincere but I think it might be for the opposite reason. We don’t want to celebrate anything too soon. Failure and disappointment lurk around every corner. This is due to our upbringing. Americans are brought up to believe they can be the next president of the United States. Brits are told, “It won’t happen for you.”

https://time.com/3720218/difference-between-american-british-humour/

Last edited:
Who gives a flying fuck what the Brits like

It’s often dangerous to generalize, but under threat, I would say that Americans are more “down the line.” They don’t hide their hopes and fears. They applaud ambition and openly reward success. Brits are more comfortable with life’s losers. We embrace the underdog until it’s no longer the underdog. We like to bring authority down a peg or two. Just for the hell of it. Americans say, “have a nice day” whether they mean it or not. Brits are terrified to say this. We tell ourselves it’s because we don’t want to sound insincere but I think it might be for the opposite reason. We don’t want to celebrate anything too soon. Failure and disappointment lurk around every corner. This is due to our upbringing. Americans are brought up to believe they can be the next president of the United States. Brits are told, “It won’t happen for you.”

https://time.com/3720218/difference-between-american-british-humour/

Intelligent caring people which of course totally rules you and Doc Savage out.

Back