RIP William Christopher

Nomad

BIDEN WON.
Looks like 2016 decided to take another celebrity on its way out.

Actor William Christopher, better known as Father Mulcahy on the long running TV series M*A*S*H, died today at the age of 84.

Of course, there's still over an hour left in the year, so he might not be the last to go....

Looks like 2016 decided to take another celebrity on its way out.

Actor William Christopher, better known as Father Mulcahy on the long running TV series M*A*S*H, died today at the age of 84.

Of course, there's still over an hour left in the year, so he might not be the last to go....
Good bye Diego Red. Try to put a fix in for me.

Calling William Christopher a celebrity is kind of like calling a Chevette a sports coupe. Condolences to his family but let's not get too crazy here.

Calling William Christopher a celebrity is kind of like calling a Chevette a sports coupe. Condolences to his family but let's not get too crazy here.

His death made the newspapers and the all the major networks' evening national news.

Hence he was a celebrity.

You'll be lucky if your neighbors acknowledge your passing.

His death made the newspapers and the all the major networks' evening national news.

Hence he was a celebrity.

You'll be lucky if your neighbors acknowledge your passing.

You might be surprised at who acknowledges my passing...hopefully many many many years from now.

And he wasn't a celebrity.

Klinger mellowed when he assumed Radar's responsibilities.

He was still funny though, someone had to be. Hawkeye turned into a hand-wringing pussy and Charles Emerson Winchester....well, meh. Hotlips didn't even get semi-naked at all in the later seasons.

I got a kick out of Charles. If nothing else, he was a more equal opponent for Hawkeye than Burns ever was. At least Alan Alda owned the fact he made Hawkeye a pussy in the finale.

You might be surprised at who acknowledges my passing...hopefully many many many years from now.

And he wasn't a celebrity.

It won't surprise me one bit when the local drag queens and back alley winos get together and pass around a bottle of Ripple in your honor.

Back