robdawg right every time

And to make it all worse, you impugn my character and that of other libertarians by implying that it is some sort of underhanded scheme.

Here is the statement I am sticking with.

which you keep avioding and going beck to the other issue.

yes but it does bypass the intent of the US constitutiion.
This is the out that libertarians have, hold the constitution holy and just push it all off to the states where they can do what they want.

And to make it all worse, you impugn my character and that of other libertarians by implying that it is some sort of underhanded scheme.

LOL, you finally are catching on then . Good for you.
Just returning the favor.
I was beginning to think you were really dense.

Here is the statement I am sticking with.

which you keep avioding and going beck to the other issue.

yes but it does bypass the intent of the US constitutiion.
This is the out that libertarians have, hold the constitution holy and just push it all off to the states where they can do what they want.

How I have avoided it! I mentioned it explicitly in my last post and ask you to offer some explanation of HOW it violates the intent of the constitution. This is just a baseless assertion without it.

I also, mentioned your attempt to attack character.

LOL, you finally are catching on then . Good for you.
Just returning the favor.
I was beginning to think you were really dense.

Yet, you have not. I offer reason for my assertions against motives (well if they are anything more than simple slams, such as, dumbass) dumbass.

How I have avoided it! I mentioned it explicitly in my last post and ask you to offer some explanation of HOW it violates the intent of the constitution. This is just a baseless assertion without it.

I also, mentioned your attempt to attack character.

Yet, you have not. I offer reason for my assertions against motives (well if they are anything more than simple slams, such as, dumbass) dumbass.

Butt How can I attack your character if you have none ?
you still refuse to discuss my issue about Libertarian strategy and keep referring back to the US constitution.....

Butt How can I attack your character if you have none ?
you still refuse to discuss my issue about Libertarian strategy and keep referring back to the US constitution.....

I never thought of you as a troll but it appears that is all you are doing here.

I have discussed the issue and have asked you to clarify.

The constitution seems to be your issue. Your issue, as I understand it, is that libertarians wish to get arround the constitution by deferring to state's rights. This is absurd. The constitution clearly intends a federal republic. There is no attempt to "get around" the constitution by deferring to state's rights, but rather to see it applied.

You have implied this is intended to violate the rights of the people. However, libertarians do not support the right of state's to agress against the individual. And since, here, I am arguing for protections against such agression while you are arguing for unquestioned power to the federal congress, that makes little sense either.

As I have learned from libertairians they are all over the place with their stances.

Red herring and evasion. Okay, you have no argument.

And you can't support the assertion in your diversion either.

So, are there any statist over here with a sack? bac runs off and evades, usc just keeps repeating his assertions as if they are argument alone...

No use to offer an argument to you you are just too squirrely.
I made my statement on how I believe the Libertarians play both ends of the stick and I will stand by it.

Back