Rock n Roll HoF gets it right this year!

Funny, my phone let's me see it. Oh...but you have a iPhone....

i 100% knew you would say something like that. had nothing to do with my phone per se i just had shitty internet cause I was like 4 stories underground and tapatalk was slow as balls

a modern day warrior mean mean stride todays tom sawyer mean mean prideeeeeeeee

do do do doooo
do do do doooo
do do do doooo
do do do doooo

DOOO DOO DOOO DO DE DOOO

what you say about his companyyyyyyyyyy is what you saaaay about societyyyyyy

i 100% knew you would say something like that. had nothing to do with my phone per se i just had shitty internet cause I was like 4 stories underground and tapatalk was slow as balls

Uh huh. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Some of the inductees are:

Rush
Heart
Joan Jett and the Black Hearts
Deep Purple
The Paul Butterfield Blues Band
Public Enemy
Donna Summers

Its awesome to this 52 year old as well.

Maybe someday you can see Eminem and Marky-Mark inducted. (hopefully I will be dead by then)

I listen to neither of those so it'd be kinda of a waste of time if either of them were inducted.

if it wasn't for people in their late 60s buying records when they were in their teens, you wouldn't even have a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame......

Maybe...then again if it wasn't for you people in your late 60's, Hee Haw wouldn't have had the success that it had nor would've Barberella Queen of the Galaxy ever been made - so there's that.

Yea well what the fuck is your generation going to do when they run out of Rock songs from the 60's and 70's to sample?

Sample songs from the 40's and 50's.

Randy Newman

Mutha-fuck'n "Short People" yo!

How the hell did he make it in? How the hell do all these bands who never played rock n roll make it in?

Rock & Roll Hall of Fame also inducted Public Enemy...the god damned Four Seasons were inducted to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, that's a clue that signifies just how irrelevant it is as an institution.

Just a reminder, the thread is about the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame. Some group that topped the charts last year is not going to be considered HoF material.

I'm more of a Blues fan anyways...I would put money on it that the Black Keys finds it's way into the HoF though.

Some of the inductees are:

Rush
Heart
Joan Jett and the Black Hearts
Deep Purple
The Paul Butterfield Blues Band
Public Enemy
Donna Summers

Rush: Alright, they've earned their due, more so if Gene Pitney can make, so too should Rush.

Heart: Whatever...

Joan Jett and the Black Hearts: Good for her.

Deep Purple: Stupid.

Public Enemy: lol, fuck'n Flava Flav - did you know that he shagged that big Danish bitch Bridget Nelson?

Donna Summers: Who? That "love to love you baby" chick? Stupid.

I listen to neither of those so it'd be kinda of a waste of time if either of them were inducted.

Maybe...then again if it wasn't for you people in your late 60's, Hee Haw wouldn't have had the success that it had nor would've Barberella Queen of the Galaxy ever been made - so there's that.

Sample songs from the 40's and 50's.

Mutha-fuck'n "Short People" yo!

Rock & Roll Hall of Fame also inducted Public Enemy...the god damned Four Seasons were inducted to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, that's a clue that signifies just how irrelevant it is as an institution.

I'm more of a Blues fan anyways...I would put money on it that the Black Keys finds it's way into the HoF though.

Rush: Alright, they've earned their due, more so if Gene Pitney can make, so too should Rush.

Heart: Whatever...

Joan Jett and the Black Hearts: Good for her.

Deep Purple: Stupid.

Public Enemy: lol, fuck'n Flava Flav - did you know that he shagged that big Danish bitch Bridget Nelson?

Donna Summers: Who? That "love to love you baby" chick? Stupid.

Deep Purple is stupid? Look, I know you are young but Deep Purple was one of the defining bands of their era. Machine Head was in almost every rocker's album collection.

Back