Roll Tide

Go Kansas? oh, wait, not till basketball.

Aww froggie, and here you were pretty much my fav person on this board. And you have to go and be sarcastic about college football?

Couldn't you have insulted my manhood, called me gay, made fun of my wife, or just cussed at me? None of those would have matter.

:cof1:

gotta go with dix on the chase down.
What the retards on ESPN who keep picking Ohio (Slow) State don't know is that it's defensive speed.
EVERYBODY, has a fast back and recievers.
Not everybody has corners and safeties that can chase down your burner like BAMA did.
Did you see how many freshman contributed, that tailback.
WOW, Saban can recruit and Ala. is loaded.:cof1:

gotta go with dix on the chase down.
What the retards on ESPN who keep picking Ohio (Slow) State don't know is that it's defensive speed.
EVERYBODY, has a fast back and recievers.
Not everybody has corners and safeties that can chase down your burner like BAMA did.
Did you see how many freshman contributed, that tailback.
WOW, Saban can recruit and Ala. is loaded.:cof1:

Speed on defense is what wins championships. I can't wait to see what we do as the season progresses.

My LSU brother would kill me, but if BAMA can build on that and play as tough on the Oline and Dline lookout.
I kept saying about Michigan; run the football. Saban knows, run it and take the pressure off the QB. JPW looked like all SEC with a great running game killer recievers, it's going to be fun except when you play us watching baby TO develop.

My LSU brother would kill me, but if BAMA can build on that and play as tough on the Oline and Dline lookout.
I kept saying about Michigan; run the football. Saban knows, run it and take the pressure off the QB. JPW looked like all SEC with a great running game killer recievers, it's going to be fun except when you play us watching baby TO develop.

The secret to a successful passing game is to have a successful running game. If your RBs can break thru the line, then the defensive backs and safeties HAVE to play forward. When the receivers blow by them, they have to choose. Or they play man-to-man coverage. And if they do that....well Julio will have some fun.

I am looking forward to seeing our tightends get lots of play this year. I liked seeing Nick Walker have such a good game. When your receiver is 6'5" and 255lbs, it gets hard to cover him or tackle him.

LSU isn't on my radar yet as far as opponents.

We have a couple of easier games ahead now. I am focused on Sept 27th when we go to GA.

Tulane shouldn't have given us that much trouble. Losing Andre Smith off the O Line made a big difference.

Tulane hasn't beaten Alabama since 1958. And they haven't beaten us in Tuscaloosa since 1900.

Tulane shouldn't have given us that much trouble. Losing Andre Smith off the O Line made a big difference.

Tulane hasn't beaten Alabama since 1958. And they haven't beaten us in Tuscaloosa since 1900.

Our O-line is very weak at the moment, we had another go down Saturday. JPW is a good QB, but once he gets his cage rattled a few times, he loses it. He starts hurrying his passes, and not checking his options. Overall, we didn't have a focused game from the team. This is not uncommon after an emotional win, but winners have to learn to do this.

W. Kentucky is probably about the same as Tulane, they could probably beat Tulane though, so it won't be an easier game, that is for certain. And we are Alabama, which means everyone wants to beat us... it would be the biggest win in W. Kentucky history! Couple that with the fact they could sense some blood in the water from Tulane, and our vulnerabilities on the O-line, and it could be an upset.

Back