Rothschild: Donald Trump is Threatening to Destroy the New World Order

hi. I'm stupid. trump didn't deliver 100% on china, so im giving up on the issue and bending over for yellow buttdick.

Trump blows a lot of hot air, and achieves nothing he claims to which is anti-Globalist.

he has done things and has has some success.

are you just giving up on the issue?

you're just another globalist shill, here to attack the first president to do anything about globalist zealotry in years.

hi. I'm stupid. trump didn't deliver 100% on china, so im giving up on the issue and bending over for yellow buttdick.

Why should I vote for a failure on Globalism, and Illegal Immigration, who's severely corrupted, and extremely obnoxious.

When he wants to cut out American programs which help Americans, and cut away at Environment regulations?

That aint that popular there as it is where you live but they will lift your wallet when you drop your drawers........:laugh::laugh:

What is it you are expecting trump to deliver??

What did he promise you??

That aint that popular there as it is where you live but they will lift your wallet when you drop your drawers........:laugh::laugh:

What is it you are expecting trump to deliver??

What did he promise you??

who else even has it on their radar?

which is whom, for you?

and what will they do about china?

Anyone being honest with themselves knows that Biden is the lesser evil.

He won't be great, but he won't cause a national pandemic, cheat in an election, or destroy the economy. As for China, I think Biden would try to stay on good terms with China without turning America into a sitting duck.

nazis are actually globalist shills, like witold and his cartoonish antisemitism.

Nazis were probably very anti-Globalist.

Proves that anti-Globalists aren't necessarily nice people.

The Nazis were against Free Masons, and Jewish Capitalists, and Jewish Communists for a reason.

Of course, the Globalists hate Nazis so much, they sure don't hate any other of the numerous genocidal regimes to any degree of the Nazis.

Nazis were terrible, but so were Soviets, the British Empire, the Communist Chinese, etc. etc.

You can oppose (((Globalism))) while also wanting healthcare and science to be taken seriously.

but he doesn't oppose it. since trump didn't deliver, he's given up on the issue. he said so.

does that seem intelligent to you, or is it what a globalist shill would say?

but you don't really care about the issue, do you?

it's not an issue for you, you're onto healthcare and climate hoax.

you're basically an idiot.

Trump's a Globalist businessman, he's used Chinese steel, had China help fund his business adventures, and has hired Illegals. LOL

Who Trump has achieved nothing, but a Stimulus package & Corporate bailouts bigger than Obama's, while deporting less Illegals than Obama, oh and he recklessly keeps cutting the taxes for the rich, to add more debt to China.
(Rolls eyes)

Back