Rothschild: Donald Trump is Threatening to Destroy the New World Order

but he doesn't oppose it. since trump didn't deliver, he's given up on the issue. he said so.

does that seem intelligent to you, or is it what a globalist shill would say?

Not really. I can understand becoming black-pilled on the issue. Both political parties are completely controlled by (((Globalists))). Even true outsiders like Bernie Sanders are going along with the party lines.

Not really. I can understand becoming black-pilled on the issue. Both political parties are completely controlled by (((Globalists))). Even true outsiders like Bernie Sanders are going along with the party lines.

so giving up is your answer? the black pill is nihilism, the death cult, satans church.

Prior to the Covid-19 crisis, Businesses were desperately crying about labor shortages.

So, even if we got all Manufacturing jobs back, like in the 1960's.

Wed still need to import a ton of Immigrants to fill those job niches, anyways.

It's probably best to shift the outsourcing to the Eastern EU, and India.

Because, I sure as fck don't want anymore Immigrants here....

so you might as well keep anti globalism as an issue in your box of concerns, since none of your issues actually see action.

Personally, the situation of the World isn't good.

The ONLY major anti-Globalist countries like Russia, and India, would probably get squashed by Globalist China & the USA.

There's plenty of anti-Globalist countries, but they're mostly powerless, mostly fragmented small countries in Eastern Europe, Southern Europe, and the Muslim & African countries.

To tell you the truth, the Globalist media just makes Muslims out to be monsters, just to try & drive a wedge between us.

Not saying the Muslims are particularly nice, or good people, but I think a lot of chaos in the Muslim countries is instigated by the USA & Israel.

Prior to the Covid-19 crisis, Businesses were desperately crying about labor shortages.

Having a bit of a labor shortage is good because it drives wages up.
If we end up with a shortage so great that it becomes a real problem, we can bring in some white immigrants from Eastern Europe.

globalist trash thinking.

you are definitely a globalist shill.

Personally, the situation of the World isn't good.

The ONLY major anti-Globalist countries like Russia, and India, would probably get squashed by Globalist China & the USA.

There's plenty of anti-Globalist countries, but they're mostly powerless, mostly fragmented small countries in Eastern Europe, Southern Europe, and the Muslim & African countries.

To tell you the truth, the Globalist media just makes Muslims out to be monsters, just to try & drive a wedge between us.

Not saying the Muslims are particularly nice, or good people, but I think a lot of chaos in the Muslim countries is instigated by the USA & Israel.

definitely. you're right on all that.

we should join the anti globalist nations.

(: Sadly no one in the dem party & other than Rubio I hear nothing from the gop either..

Biden is either clueless or sold his heart & soul @ a Chinese wet market 20+ years ago........

you hear stuff from trump.

he won with these utterances.

anti globalism is a democratic comstock lode.

so your contention is that the Rothschild s love trump?

I have seen no information from the Rothschild's directly. Only speculation from a lousy source.

There is no New World Order to destroy. Trump and his family are the ultimate globalists having their products manufactured around the world and engaging in world-wide banking and financial transactions. That is not a criticism but only pointing out he engages in those activities the anti-globalist people pretend to dislike.

I have seen no information from the Rothschild's directly. Only speculation from a lousy source.

There is no New World Order to destroy. Trump and his family are the ultimate globalists having their products manufactured around the world and engaging in world-wide banking and financial transactions. That is not a criticism but only pointing out he engages in those activities the anti-globalist people pretend to dislike.

you're ignorant of the world in general, history, politics, finance, religion...

you're a complete ignoramus.

With as close to the truth as so-called conspiracy theories often are you argument does not hold water.

It is only close to the truth if your truth is determined by conspiracy theories. Those that tend to believe one crazy conspiracy seem to believe all of them.

It is only close to the truth if your truth is determined by conspiracy theories. Those that tend to believe one crazy conspiracy seem to believe all of them.

Follow the truth, not labels placed on speakers, if you want to understand the truth.

If you need to regress back to tribal existence then shame on you.

Follow the truth, not labels placed on speakers, if you want to understand the truth.

If you need to regress back to tribal existence then shame on you.

I find no truth in conspiracy theories--just speculation. Common sense can eliminate most of them.

Back