Rothschild: Donald Trump is Threatening to Destroy the New World Order

So, why did Soros the Globalist Jew get caught illegally funding pro-Choice AKA pro-Abortion for Catholic Ireland.

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/p...ught-illegally-funding-irish-pro-choice-group

The NWO certainly doesn't embrace Catholic values, I don't know how anybody got such a silly notion, in the first place.

there's public and private policies, like Hillary said. yes. their actual views usually have nothing to do with the professed values of institutions they run.

the Catholic church has been just shipping these predators to a new parish when they get caught. sexual abuse at a young age shatters the psyche.

psychology is the most occulted science.

Oh please, for the most part that's not true.

In my Putnam Lake, NY the Catholic Parish of Sacred Heart had Father Ralph LaBella yanked from the Catholic Church for being a weirdo, even though he was never proven to have done anything.

But, a real weirdo, none the less, he had teenage boys called his "Princes" stay in the rectory with him.

to rally good irish catholics to cia causes.

Horsesh(t, the Globalist Jews want Whites dead, be it by Abortion, or Multiculturalism.

They want Whites who they see as the biggest enemies & biggest competitors to be eradicated.

They certainly aren't going Ape Sh(t promoting all the numerous non-White nations to relax Abortion laws.

Oh please, for the most part that's not true.

In my Putnam Lake, NY the Catholic Parish of Sacred Heart had Father Ralph LaBella yanked from the Catholic Church for being a weirdo, even though he was never proven to have done anything.

But, a real weirdo, none the less, he had teenage boys called his "Princes" stay in the rectory with him.

it is true.

Horsesh(t, the Globalist Jews want Whites dead, be it by Abortion, or Multiculturalism.

They want Whites who they see as the biggest enemies & biggest competitors to be eradicated.

They certainly aren't going Ape Sh(t promoting all the numerous non-White nations to relax Abortion laws.

I changed this answer to:
there's public and private policies, like Hillary said. yes. their actual views usually have nothing to do with the professed values of institutions they run.

I misread your post first time around.

I changed this answer to:

I misread your post first time around.

Hillary's a Protestant, most of the Globalists are either Protestant, or Jewish, afterall.

Truly the Axis of Evil, which pretends everybody's Evil who's not Globalist enough, like Iran, Russia, Hungary, Poland, etc. are the problem.

No, it's the dirties of the West, which are the issue, the Anglo-Jew Axis of Evil.

the catholic wanker leaves out all italian families from his list of bad banking families.

he's a company man.

You are a Globalist operative, right?

Italians haven't had an empire, since the Roman era.

The last Catholic empire was about 500 years ago, the Spanish Empire, LMFAO.

Oh, it's the Catholics.

It's not Catholics who dominate USA politics, but rather Protestants & Jews.

Get a grip with reality.

Italians haven't had an empire, since the Roman era.

The last Catholic empire was about 500 years ago, the Spanish Empire, LMFAO.

Oh, it's the Catholics.

It's not Catholics who dominate USA politics, but rather Protestants & Jews.

Get a grip with reality.
the imperial families continued their influence through the church and banking/trade. see venetian bloodlines. see byzantine empire.

globalists love the catholic church. it's one of their oldest organs of manipulation.

No, they don't.

The Globalists hate Catholics.

Why else do you think the Globalist Jewish media, just bashes Catholics over, and over again, without basis?

Oh Catholic priest pedo this, Catholic Poles are dumb, Catholic Italians are Mafia, or Catholic French are cowards.

the imperial families continued their influence through the church and banking. see venetian bloodlines.

If the Globalists were Catholic, they wouldn't be going against Abortion & against Catholics, they would be promoting anti-Abortion, and pro-Catholic values.

No, they don't.

The Globalists hate Catholics.

Why else do you think the Globalist Jewish media, just bashes Catholics over, and over again, without basis?

Oh Catholic priest pedo this, Catholic Poles are dumb, Catholic Italians are Mafia, or Catholic French are cowards.

it seems they love francis. honestly. andcthe catholic push toward ecumencism seems to prove my point. oh. the church invented islam to stamp out true christianity in the middle east.

I wish it were true that the Globalist New World Order was Catholic, because then we could overpower the scum of the Earth.

I didn't even say that. now you're strawmanning. the nwo has agents from all backgrounds. and their values seldom reflect the stated values of organization they control and use.

Who are the other 70% in Congress?
Mostly Protestants & Jews, right?

Yes. But what matters more than the people themselves are the people controlling them through media and funding. And in those cases, the most powerful people are overwhelmingly Jewish.

But yeah, to the original point, there are many powerful Catholics. They're the second most represented group in congress and the first on the supreme court.

Back