Rough morning

Norah

Colossians 3:23
Rough morning so far. Ive been up for a little more than three hours and so far the engine light came on in my truck so I have to schedule a time to bring it in which could change my plans for the weekend since I was going to drive home tomorrow. Then as I walked around a horse inside its stable and I cut the side of my stomach on a nail head that was sticking out just enough to cut at least a three inch gash in my side and also ruin my shirt. And when I got back to my dorm the fire alarms were going off and so I couldn't enter the building to change clothes and clean up my cut. The one positive thing so far is that my mid term grades came out this morning and all was good on that front.

Rough morning so far. Ive been up for a little more than three hours and so far the engine light came on in my truck so I have to schedule a time to bring it in which could change my plans for the weekend since I was going to drive home tomorrow. Then as I walked around a horse inside its stable and I cut the side of my stomach on a nail head that was sticking out just enough to cut at least a three inch gash in my side and also ruin my shirt. And when I got back to my dorm the fire alarms were going off and so I couldn't enter the building to change clothes and clean up my cut. The one positive thing so far is that my mid term grades came out this morning and all was good on that front.

I hope your day gets better!

Some days you are better off going back to bed.

BTW, I generally ignore those lights on my vehicles because I find they are usually a scam to get you into the service portion of the dealership. Unless something is falling off, or smoking badly I don't take my car in, and never to the dealer.

I hope your day gets better!

Some days you are better off going back to bed.

BTW, I generally ignore those lights on my vehicles because I find they are usually a scam to get you into the service portion of the dealership. Unless something is falling off, or smoking badly I don't take my car in, and never to the dealer.

The rub for me is that I use my truck to pull a lot of weight and so I have to be concerned if that light comes on becausee I don't want to break down with a trailer of horses. Also it concerns me since if I'm driving home this weekend it's about a five hour drive for me to go home and if there is something wrong it's a fairly long trip to risk it. I'll probably make the drive home and get it checked there though. Ill risk it.

hopefully you have someone you trust

life is gauntlet

the key is to make your joy of living overwhelm the trials

The rub for me is that I use my truck to pull a lot of weight and so I have to be concerned if that light comes on becausee I don't want to break down with a trailer of horses. Also it concerns me since if I'm driving home this weekend it's about a five hour drive for me to go home and if there is something wrong it's a fairly long trip to risk it. I'll probably make the drive home and get it checked there though. Ill risk it.

If you have an independent mechanic that you can trust, get him/her to check it on the computer, they can usually tell you what triggered the light.

You should go to the doctor and get a tetanus jab, can't be too careful with something like that.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

If your truck has an OBD2 diagnostic port then you can buy a reader off eBay for a few dollars.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Car-Fault...216214?hash=item2a64598a96:g:d-AAAOSwFqJWjkpk

Last edited:
You should go to the doctor and get a tetanus jab, can't be too careful with something like that.

Yeah one of my friends told me the same thing. I put some medicine on it and a bandage so I'm satisfied for now. I'm pretty afraid of shots.

Sorry Norah, apparently you are having what's known as "one of those days".

All you can do is roll with it and hang on until it's over.

Good luck.

:good4u:

Maybe time for a new truck?

i woke up today and felt the same meaninglessness as I do everyday. Nothing is of any value, the universe is indifferent, and nothing we do matters. However I am going to go eat some chilli pretty soon which is pretty tops.

i woke up today and felt the same meaninglessness as I do everyday. Nothing is of any value, the universe is indifferent, and nothing we do matters. However I am going to go eat some chilli pretty soon which is pretty tops.

Just remember that real chili doesn't have beans :)

Back