Rough morning

norah is pure goodness and politeness and obv the most normal person on jpp.

evince is one of the spazziest, dumbest, evil incarnate posters and obv the fucking most delusional and weirdest person on jpp.

I really want to know who breaks first.

evince is one of the spazziest, dumbest, evil incarnate posters and obv the fucking most delusional and weirdest person on jpp.

It takes an awful lot to really make me mad or get under my skin. I've spent my life controlling a 1,200 pound animal around barrels going as fast as I can, I've been thrown off those same animals a dozen times, I've face planted in mud Infront of a crowd, I've been pushed and pinned into walls, stepped on, bitten, among other painful or embarrassing things. I think I can handle a few mean sentences typed out at me. Besides its really easy to log off and go do something else if it does start to bother me. The insults and all of the cuss words does bother me sometimes but if it gets to be too much or if it gets too personal than I just stop reading it and won't respond.

evince is one of the spazziest, dumbest, evil incarnate posters and obv the fucking most delusional and weirdest person on jpp next to me.

FTFY

It takes an awful lot to really make me mad or get under my skin. I've spent my life controlling a 1,200 pound animal around barrels going as fast as I can, I've been thrown off those same animals a dozen times, I've face planted in mud Infront of a crowd, I've been pushed and pinned into walls, stepped on, bitten, among other painful or embarrassing things. I think I can handle a few mean sentences typed out at me. Besides its really easy to log off and go do something else if it does start to bother me. The insults and all of the cuss words does bother me sometimes but if it gets to be too much or if it gets too personal than I just stop reading it and won't respond.
Well the difference is that you suffered all that pain of you own volition where as Grind has to pay extra! ;)

Tetanus is one shot you cannot ignore. SERIOUSLY!

Nobody is saying ignore it

I am saying that if she has had her series and she has had her last booster two years ago then is zero value to getting another shot.

I am also saying that, despite what the sheep fucker Mutt says working with horses does not increase ones risk of getting tetanus.

These are scientific/medical truths

Here is a list of things to eat that will make you very happy to be in Texas

Brisket (Rudys is pretty good but if you ever find yourself near Austin go to the Salt Lick)
Maudie's for good Tex-mex (never pass up a breakfast taco from a truck though)
Whataburger
Blue Bell (you won't get listeria)
Dr Pepper (sort of a food for me at least)

I could live off of whataburger and Dr Pepper if it wasn't so bad to do it

Also in March make sure you go to the Houston rodeo and livestock show since you aren't far from it. I've competed in the livestock show there a lot of times.

I can recommend a whole lot of other things too
Thanks, it is appreciated. I am in mourning right now, my 17 year old, got out Monday while we were moving new furniture into the house. We can not find him, I fear the worst. I have registered with a website that notifies you of pets. Mount into the shelters, we have asked neighbors and registered on fb with a lical
petvfinder. I fear a dog or other predator got him. It has really soured the move. He was asleep
on the couch when we got home. I regret not locking him a room. I thought he wouldn't hear us and remain sleeping. I hate the guilt of "what if"

Thanks, it is appreciated. I am in mourning right now, my 17 year old, got out Monday while we were moving new furniture into the house. We can not find him, I fear the worst. I have registered with a website that notifies you of pets. Mount into the shelters, we have asked neighbors and registered on fb with a lical
petvfinder. I fear a dog or other predator got him. It has really soured the move. He was asleep
on the couch when we got home. I regret not locking him a room. I thought he wouldn't hear us and remain sleeping. I hate the guilt of "what if"

Oh my, I'm so sorry. I will pray for you that you find him safe and sound.

Nobody is saying ignore it

I am saying that if she has had her series and she has had her last booster two years ago then is zero value to getting another shot.

I am also saying that, despite what the sheep fucker Mutt says working with horses does not increase ones risk of getting tetanus.

These are scientific/medical truths
That's not quite true, it is present in soil and manure as well.

You get tetanus by having a cut or deep puncture wound that receives little oxygen and becomes infected with C. tetani. Wounds that are deep, jagged, dirty or have gone untreated for several hours carry a high risk of tetanus. Worldwide, tetanus is estimated to kill 1 million people annually, mostly in the third world countries where people haven’t been immunized.

While this bacteria is wide spread, it is most commonly found in soils contaminated with animal or human feces (solid waste). Horse manure is often the source of this bacteria. The tetanus bacteria produces spores that are resistant to drying and therefore can survive for long periods of time in soil, street dust, dried fecal material and in injectable street drugs.

http://www.rose.org/rose-care-articles/tetanus-the-silent-killer/

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

That's not quite true, it is present in soil and manure as well.

You get tetanus by having a cut or deep puncture wound that receives little oxygen and becomes infected with C. tetani. Wounds that are deep, jagged, dirty or have gone untreated for several hours carry a high risk of tetanus. Worldwide, tetanus is estimated to kill 1 million people annually, mostly in the third world countries where people haven’t been immunized.

While this bacteria is wide spread, it is most commonly found in soils contaminated with animal or human feces (solid waste). Horse manure is often the source of this bacteria. The tetanus bacteria produces spores that are resistant to drying and therefore can survive for long periods of time in soil, street dust, dried fecal material and in injectable street drugs.

http://www.rose.org/rose-care-articles/tetanus-the-silent-killer/

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Al Capone died of syphilis because he wouldn't get an injection of penicillin.
He hated needles that much.

I'm much more likely to be hurt by a horse kicking me, throwing me off, stepping on me, pinning me, or biting me than I am getting tetanus from it. The amount of manure and urine covered dirt and mud that I've literally sat in and laid in, mostly involuntarily, should have given me all the bacterias known to man but thankfully I'm good. You haven't lived until you dismount in stride and super man yourself face first in "mud" with a goat 10 feet away waiting to be tied staring at you like you're a fool. It's probably why I like to dress girly whenever I can.

Irresponsible pet owner

Back