Rough Sleepers

signalmankenneth

Verified User
http://www.commondreams.org/further/2013/03/02-0

tease2vcold_image12.jpg

The report was about a tramp in the UK.

These people choose their lifestyle.
No big deal. It's not like they contribute anything to society, criminals all.

I hope people read this. It really shows something important about the American soul, which I think is diseased.

Did you read it?

It was about a homeless man in the UK dying. Yet you go on about it showing something important about the diseased American soul...

Did you read it?

It was about a homeless man in the UK dying. Yet you go on about it showing something important about the diseased American soul...

Yeah I read it. Obviously you don't have very good reading comprehension. It goes on after that. Maybe you should read it again. Or maybe not. It's not like I think you'd care.

Yeah I read it. Obviously you don't have very good reading comprehension. It goes on after that. Maybe you should read it again. Or maybe not. It's not like I think you'd care.

you mean the part about there being too many 'hidden and too hard for anyone to count'? Yet they provide an estimate from 700k to 2 million... not too wide a range there.

As for the 12th homeless person in Chicago to die... yes, it probably doesn't get as much press when it has to compete with the 57 shooting deaths. That and it is a liberal run city and they don't want the public knowing such things.

you mean the part about there being too many 'hidden and too hard for anyone to count'? Yet they provide an estimate from 700k to 2 million... not too wide a range there.

As for the 12th homeless person in Chicago to die... yes, it probably doesn't get as much press when it has to compete with the 57 shooting deaths. That and it is a liberal run city and they don't want the public knowing such things.

The part where a human being dying actually garners outcries and calls for change...in countries other than the one we reside in. That part.

I guess he missed the part about the Hundreds of Thousands that are homeless here in the states. Alaska usually has someone who freezes to death, but this year has been a very mild winter.

I guess he missed the part about the Hundreds of Thousands that are homeless here in the states. Alaska usually has someone who freezes to death, but this year has been a very mild winter.

man that's awesome. looks like alaska takes care of the homeless problem automatically.

The part where a human being dying actually garners outcries and calls for change...in countries other than the one we reside in. That part.

The point is that human beings die of many things. We cannot protect ourselves from ourselves 100% of the time.

What is your solution? Round them up and force them to stay in homes? Put them in mental facilities and inject them with medications?

I am all for having shelters and food programs to help those that want them. But you cannot force them into it just for the sake of making yourself feel better.

yeah, I missed it, which is why I quoted it.

reading comprehension

Simplefreak is a dullard who attacks Darla with no point whatsoever. What a moron.

The point is that human beings die of many things. We cannot protect ourselves from ourselves 100% of the time.

What is your solution? Round them up and force them to stay in homes? Put them in mental facilities and inject them with medications?

I am all for having shelters and food programs to help those that want them. But you cannot force them into it just for the sake of making yourself feel better.

Oh really you are all for that huh? First of all, my solution to any problem would never include the words "round them up"...well except maybe for my solution to the conservative problem.

We have a severe mental health crisis in this country, (of which you might be a victim but that is another issue), and we have pathetic mental health access. That is one huge issue. Another big issue is that with all of the cuts to state, city, county, and town budgets (and now federal!), shelters and food programs are sorely underfunded, and private donations are not keeping up. So you may be "all for something" but as a fiscal conservative, those are just words.

Back