SARAH SANDERS KICKED OUT OF VIRGINIA RESTURAUNT.

I thought liberals believed that business owners have to serve all customers, regardless of their moral beliefs.

Does that just apply to bakers? :dunno:

They cannot discriminate against those protected under federal and/or state law. Gays are not protected under the federal law but there are in some states.

The restaurant owner can discriminate based on religion or creed?

Do those who think the baker should be forced to make the cake think the owner should be forced to serve Sarah?

The owner did not mention her insane superstitious beliefs when Sarah was asked to vacate the premises.

The owner did not mention her insane superstitious beliefs when Sarah was asked to vacate the premises.

She did not, dear Brother, and any inference that she did was drawn by yourself.

lt2dd2smmr511.png

James Esseks of the American Civil Liberties Union pointed to the “general rule” that religious and other objections “do not allow business owners and other actors in the economy and in society to deny equal access to goods and services.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/supreme-court-rules-in-favor-of-baker-who-would-not-make-wedding-cake-for-gay-couple/2018/06/04/50c68cf8-6802-11e8-bea7-c8eb28bc52b1_story.html?utm_term=.77ad86552937

They cannot discriminate against those protected under federal and/or state law. Gays are not protected under the federal law but there are in some states.

Irrelevant to this issue. There is no question of legality.

However, liberals who opine that business owners should serve all and sundry regardless of their feelings are being hypocrites, IMO.

Irrelevant to this issue. There is no question of legality.

However, liberals who opine that business owners should serve all and sundry regardless of their feelings are being hypocrites, IMO.

You have a right to that opinion, brother.
Some could say there is hyporacy demonstrated by those who are fine with bakers refusing to service gays but are outraged that Sanders was ejected from an eatery for her political lying.

Some could say there is hyporacy demonstrated by those who are fine with bakers refusing to service gays but are outraged that Sanders was ejected from an eatery for her political lying.

Some could, dear Brother. What would "some" be likely to say if an Obama (HAIL HIM) press secretary was asked to leave a dining establishment for political lying?

I thought liberals believed that business owners have to serve all customers, regardless of their moral beliefs.

Does that just apply to bakers? :dunno:

lol

Leave it up the one of the biggest idiots on the forum to fuck up even THAT simple concept. Priceless!

Some could, dear Brother. What would "some" be likely to say if an Obama (HAIL HIM) press secretary was asked to leave a dining establishment for political lying?

I suppose "some" could measure the hypocrisy among those people who would be likely to say something, by how they felt about gay discrimination at the baker's as well, and what they might say, brother.

There we go, that's what I've been waiting on.

Finally dropping that faux compassion and supposed caring and all those false proclamations, regarding caring about how women are treated, was just a load of BS being shoveled.

Good job, poser. :good4u:

I wonder how many of the defenders of women are going to either thank you or denounce you.

Probably a few of the former and none of the latter. :palm:

Keep on flailing for our amusement, dumbfuck.

Sarah Hunkabutt Swinecow wasn't tossed out for (supposedly) being a woman (though there's some questions about that). She was tossed for being an anti-American, paid liar for a treasonist.

Women or so-called women, who act like her don't deserve the same respect that decent, honorable women do.

Back