SARAH SANDERS KICKED OUT OF VIRGINIA RESTURAUNT.

No, it's me listening to Screwtape when he whispers that I should torment you.

Some of your liberal cohort are likely to misinterpret that comment. :D

Now that we've established the fact (again) that you have no claim to stake on any moral high ground, answer, Christiecrite.

Some people are resentful over being officially lied to everyday. Ms Sanders can expect a lot of treatment like that from honest people in the future.

I didn't see any reports of Obama (HAIL HIM) or his staff being asked to leave a place of business after he told Americans that they could keep their doctor/policy with Obamacare.

Was Blowjob (I did not have sex with that woman) Bill's press secretary ever told to hit the bricks, dear Brother?

0e8a7c7a20f64c0600059a9c70181534.jpg

:rofl2: I admit it. I laughed. At both the cartoon and at Damn Stankee.

Some people are resentful over being officially lied to everyday. Ms Sanders can expect a lot of treatment like that from honest people in the future.

Well no, not really, as long as she continues to reside in The Swamp. Staring into a camera and lying one's face off while appearing to be super honest is honored there.

I didn't see any reports of Obama (HAIL HIM) or his staff being asked to leave a place of business after he told Americans that they could keep their doctor/policy with Obamacare.

Was Blowjob (I did not have sex with that woman) Bill's press secretary ever told to hit the bricks, dear Brother?

Not that I am aware of, brother.
They were and remain likable personalities.
Ms Sanders is not very well liked by anyone who has to deal with her.

Ms Sanders is not very well liked by anyone who has to deal with her.

We probably don't know that this is a real fact. But the Trumpet Mouthpiece being asked to leave the company of real people enjoying their meals is satisfying to my soul. No one who pays their money to be in a place of enjoyment should asked to be in the presence of something that so upsets the digestion, whether it's food or facts.

Not that I am aware of, brother. They were and remain likable personalities. Ms Sanders is not very well liked by anyone who has to deal with her.

Are you saying that lying is acceptable to you if you like the person doing the lying, dear Brother? That seems very reminiscent of something Christiecrite once admitted.

We probably don't know that this is a real fact. But the Trumpet Mouthpiece being asked to leave the company of real people enjoying their meals is satisfying to my soul. No one who pays their money to be in a place of enjoyment should asked to be in the presence of something that so upsets the digestion, whether it's food or facts.

What if it is African-Americans who upset someone's digestion?

And as Y O U know I am not a devout Catholic but that didn't stop you from posting the above canard.

You pretend to be Catholic when it suits you, and renounce the tenets of the Faith so often that an atheist is possibly more Catholic than you. yet you have the unmitigated temerity to try to shame others with quotations from a book you don't follow yourself. :palm:

I know it, you know it , and he knows it.

pope-sadface.jpg

Back