SARAH SANDERS KICKED OUT OF VIRGINIA RESTURAUNT.

Some people are resentful over being officially lied to everyday. Ms Sanders can expect a lot of treatment like that from honest people in the future.

Which has nothing to do with your lie.

I hope she sues and loses; because that way when more and more people are denied service, just because the manager doesn't want to serve them, I'll get to hear liberals scream about how they didn't think of that.

51w1tlrtgs511.jpg

You pretend to be Catholic when it suits you, and renounce the tenets of the Faith so often that an atheist is possibly more Catholic than you. yet you have the unmitigated temerity to try to shame others with quotations from a book you don't follow yourself. :palm:

I know it, you know it , and he knows it.

pope-sadface.jpg

:palm: You have learned nothing from me. You just make it up as you go along. You are following in trump's and Sarah Slander's footsteps. Sad!

Are you saying that lying is acceptable to you if you like the person doing the lying, dear Brother? That seems very reminiscent of something Christiecrite once admitted.

An unlikeable con man isn't going to be every successful.
That being said, press secretaries in the past were sent out to inform the press about what the white house was doing and thinking and slightly spin the news in a cajoling, tongue and cheek manner when necessary.
Ms Sanders goes out there every day and tells flat out, easily disprovable whoppers with a straight face. One right after another.
When confronted by the press as to the veracity of her obvious lies she is dismissive, contemptuous and condescending.
No one likes her for those reasons.
It's understandable.

Intolerance is not against the law, racist.
Unless intolerance is practiced against a protected group, racist.

Want to see a racist? Look in the mirror, asshole! This is typical silencing of political opposition. Liberals are THE most intolerant scumbags on the face of this earth.

The owner is a woman, DEMOCRAT.

Don't you respect strong, entrepreneurial women?

Loser.

:rofl2:

Since you failed to comprehend the first time, illiterate dumbfuck, I'll repeat. Why would I give a flying fuck about the owner's name?

Illiterate shitweasel

You are??

How come??

I won't play your childish teenybopper games, PeeWee.
You are triggered because the Liar in Chief's, chief liar was shunned in a public place and you have to accept it.
So you are triggered into a predictable childish tantrum.

Last edited:
Want to see a racist? Look in the mirror, asshole! This is typical silencing of political opposition. Liberals are THE most intolerant scumbags on the face of this earth.

Ask Evmerto if he can bring himself to say that no race is superior to another, and then get back to me, Boris.
He is as racist as you are animalistic.

I won't play your childish teenybopper games, PeeWee.
You are triggered because the Liar in Chief's, chief liar was shunned in a public place and you have to accept it.
So you are triggered into a predictable childish tantrum.

And yet, you're the one who seemed push to the brink of making verbose posts and just bloviating.

I didn't go into a triggered tirade about what I hope Ms Sanders does, so I can hear things said.
That was you, snowflake.

I know you don't recognize when you do; but it doesn't change what your behavior equates to.

Making a supposition, is not being triggered. :D

Back