Saudi Arabia moves off of petrodollar. Biden did this.

How big of a deal is the Sauds moving away from the petrodollar?

• Not that big of a deal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck the Colonizers!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't know which specific pile of sand you are referencing. So I base it on the fact that China is the largest importer of sand in the world.

Can you prove that pile of sand is NOT imported?
So you can't prove the sand was delivered. I guess that means there must have been supply chain issues.

So you can't prove the sand was delivered. I guess that means there must have been supply chain issues.
Nope, but I have good reason to believe it is imported.
No, and you failed to substantiate your claim that covid is why we have Bidenfaltion in 2024.

No, and you failed to substantiate your claim that covid is why we have Bidenfaltion in 2024.
Inflation is caused by the Regime making too many dollars.

They have no intention of stopping....their solution is to lie about inflation and hope that you dont notice.

So you have no evidence that the supply chain is working and then you simply deny that many parts of the supply chain even exist. Your argument seems to be sinking into the sand rather quickly.

When did I claim that covid is why we have Bidenflation in 2024. Would you care to quote me? I am sure I never said anything of the sort. It seems all your arguments are made up bullshit with no facts.

So you have no evidence that the supply chain is working and then you simply deny that many parts of the supply chain even exist. Your argument seems to be sinking into the sand rather quickly.

When did I claim that covid is why we have Bidenflation in 2024. Would you care to quote me? I am sure I never said anything of the sort. It seems all your arguments are made up bullshit with no facts.
The supply is working.

And it continued to work During covid. I was able to buy food and everything else at the grocery store except toilet paper, hand sanitizer, and masks. And while the Demonazis kept innocent citizens locked up in their homes, we could still buy almost anything we wanted online.

You're saying covid caused the shutdown of the supply chain. Which in turn caused Bidenflation. And your evidence is a pile of sand in China. :palm:

The supply is working.

And it continued to work During covid. I was able to buy food and everything else at the grocery store except toilet paper, hand sanitizer, and masks. And while the Demonazis kept innocent citizens locked up in their homes, we could still buy almost anything we wanted online.

You're saying covid caused the shutdown of the supply chain. Which in turn caused Bidenflation. And your evidence is a pile of sand in China. :palm:
You are still confused about the difference between problems with the supply chain and the shutdown of the supply chain.
A supply chain can still function to some extent with problems but the problems create shortages and increased costs. I never once said the supply chain was shut down. That is your strawman you decided you could beat up on and no one would notice.

And you still haven't proven that the pile of sand was delivered so I guess you can't claim there were not problems even using your idiotic logic.

You are still confused about the difference between problems with the supply chain and the shutdown of the supply chain.
A supply chain can still function to some extent with problems but the problems create shortages and increased costs. I never once said the supply chain was shut down. That is your strawman you decided you could beat up on and no one would notice.

And you still haven't proven that the pile of sand was delivered so I guess you can't claim there were not problems even using your idiotic logic.
LOL, I am not confused. You are blaming a 30% increase on groceries on supply chain problems. I called you out on your bullshit.

It's YOUR pile of sand. It is you who claimed it proved supply chain "problems" caused Bidenflation. :dunno:

LOL, I am not confused. You are blaming a 30% increase on groceries on supply chain problems. I called you out on your bullshit.

It's YOUR pile of sand. It is you who claimed it proved supply chain "problems" caused Bidenflation. :dunno:
I see you have decided to prop up another straw man. Good luck beating up this one.

The high value of the Dollar against other currencies is causing a problem, and it is getting worse. As with these sorts of things, the alt right is so emotionally invested in the reverse, that they will deny the problem we have.

My prediction is that the Dollar continues to rise by 10% more in the next 6 months, then someone tries to slow things down, and it drops by 2%. At that point, republicans jump up and down saying that the Dollar is "crashing like predicted", even though it will still be 8% higher than it is now.

So specifically, what goods were you unable to find/buy in 2022 in the U.S.?
Not the way markets work.

If there are 100 apples, and people want to buy 110 apples at $1 each, the price rises. If they only want to buy 100 apples at $1.25... That becomes the price of apples.

Everyone can still find apples to buy, and if they are willing to outbid the others, can still buy them.

Back