Saudi Arabia moves off of petrodollar. Biden did this.

How big of a deal is the Sauds moving away from the petrodollar?

• Not that big of a deal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck the Colonizers!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You sound just like Trump. “You’ll see in three weeks. Something like you’ve never seen before!”

Except, three weeks comes and goes.
Until you get punched square in the nose and STFU.

Don't fuck around, Shitbird. This is America. I'll be watching you crying soon.

It seems you want to try all Americans. That's a big mistake on your part.

Good luck with that.

Until you get punched square in the nose and STFU.

Don't fuck around, Shitbird. This is America. I'll be watching you crying soon.

It seems you want to try all Americans. That's a big mistake on your part.

Good luck with that.
You went from 10% IMMEDIATELY to “just you wait and see!”

Pick a fucking lane, Jethro.

“Just wait and see! You’ll see! Something like you’ve never seen before!”

“When will that be?”

“You just wait and see!”
8tzdbm.jpg

Make your argument. Covid ended in 2021. So specifically, what goods were you unable to find/buy in 2022? Baby formula?
Do you understand the meaning of "supply and demand?" Whether you can find a good is not the way products are priced.
Simple seems to be your modus operandi.

The cost to produce a good goes up if the cost of labor goes up. The cost of labor goes up if the labor supply can't meet the demand.
The cost to produce a good goes up if the cost to purchase materials to produce that good goes up. The cost of the materials goes up if the material supply can't meet the demand.

I wonder what happened to supply chains with China Covid lock downs that occurred in 2022. Maybe FoxNews can tell us.

Maybe we should rely on a business publication since Fox ignores the supply chain problems

The coronavirus sweeping across China is causing widespread business disruption as staffing shortages threaten to close down factory production lines and truck drivers fall ill, bringing chaos to supply chains.

Last edited:
Do you understand the meaning of "supply and demand?" Whether you can find a good is not the way products are priced.
Simple seems to be your modus operandi.

The cost to produce a good goes up if the cost of labor goes up. The cost of labor goes up if the labor supply can't meet the demand.
The cost to produce a good goes up if the cost to purchase materials to produce that good goes up. The cost of the materials goes up if the material supply can't meet the demand.

I wonder what happened to supply chains with China Covid lock downs that occurred in 2022. Maybe FoxNews can tell us.

Maybe we should rely on a business publication since Fox ignores the supply chain problems

The coronavirus sweeping across China is causing widespread business disruption as staffing shortages threaten to close down factory production lines and truck drivers fall ill, bringing chaos to supply chains.
So specifically, what goods were you unable to find/buy in 2022 in the U.S.?

Simple is what you are. Did the supply chain have issues when the port was closed in Baltimore? By your argument it didn't affect anything.
It was closed for 3 months. I live in Baltimore and experienced zero shortages of goods. Supply chains still functioned.

The Democrat's draconian, fraudulent "citizen home confinement" laws peaked in June of 2020, and freedom was fully restored by Jan. 2021.

Supply chains were functioning in 2022.

Considering how much oil Russia had been exporting in the past few years, it's hard to see how this would make any difference.

The idea that it is going to result in some kind of massive economic turmoil is just fantasy, this is not the 70s.

The Saudi royals still need the USA, and the USA doesn’t have to maintain a monetary stranglehold anymore.
The "petrodollar” was a critical component of the USA’s international order from the ‘70s through the early noughties, but it isn’t anymore because the world has changed.

It was closed for 3 months. I live in Baltimore and experienced zero shortages of goods. Supply chains still functioned.

The Democrat's draconian, fraudulent "citizen home confinement" laws peaked in June of 2020, and freedom was fully restored by Jan. 2021.

Supply chains were functioning in 2022.
Wow. You don't seem to understand the difference between a problem and a shut down.

Here... some reading on how supply chain issues aren't shutdowns

Last edited:
Wow. You don't seem to understand the difference between a problem and a shut down.

Here... some reading on how supply chain issues aren't shutdowns

You are the one who brought up the Baltimore harbor shutdown, not me.
:dunno:

You are the one who can't name any specific goods you were unable to buy in 2022. You have completely failed to make your case.

You are the one who brought up the Baltimore harbor shutdown, not me.
:dunno:

You are the one who can't name any specific goods you were unable to buy in 2022. You have completely failed to make your case.
Since we are going to play stupid games....
Some things that I could not find or buy when or if I wanted them in 2022
RTX 3070
RTX 4070
Xbox X
PS5
NIke Jordan J1 in women's size 7
Nike Dunk in women's size 7
Tasmanian Uggs
A brand new Ford Mustang in cherry red
Lead paint in any color
Buggy whip
A brand new Commodore computer
A Model T fresh off the production line.

Wow... I guess I just proved to your simple mind that there were supply chain issues. Or you will simply deny and deflect and play more stupid games.

So specifically, what goods were you unable to find/buy in 2022 in the U.S.?

Since we are going to play stupid games....
Some things that I could not find or buy when or if I wanted them in 2022
RTX 3070
RTX 4070
Xbox X
PS5
NIke Jordan J1 in women's size 7
Nike Dunk in women's size 7
Tasmanian Uggs
A brand new Ford Mustang in cherry red
Lead paint in any color
Buggy whip
A brand new Commodore computer
A Model T fresh off the production line.

Wow... I guess I just proved to your simple mind that there were supply chain issues. Or you will simply deny and deflect and play more stupid games.
Yeah, I was gonna bring some of that up. Why did NVIDIA stock keep going up when they weren't bringing anything to market, though?

Fer like..almost 2 years. :oops:

I say there's something really fishy about all that there.

Yeah, I was gonna bring some of that up. Why did NVIDIA stock keep going up when they weren't bringing anything to market, though?

Fer like..almost 2 years. :oops:

I say there's something really fishy about all that there.
They did bring things to market. NVidia introduce the 4090 and 3090 in 2022.
It's just they couldn't produce it fast enough to keep up with demand. SUPPLY CHAIN issues.
Something BigDog seems to be oblivious to.

Back