Saudi Arabia moves off of petrodollar. Biden did this.

How big of a deal is the Sauds moving away from the petrodollar?

• Not that big of a deal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck the Colonizers!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Okay, so as of today, Saudi Arabia is no longer using the petrodollar for exchange. That means that everyone in the US is instantly and irrevocably 10%+ poorer.
Saudi Arabia continues to use petrodollars for exchange, and we are not "instantly and irrevocably 10+% poorer." No part of your proposition is correct.

Hillary killed Khadaffi for less than this.
The USA did not kill Gaddafi, Libyans did. But, we would have had good reason to kill Gaddafi. Remember Pan Am 103?

Saudi Arabia continues to use petrodollars for exchange, and we are not "instantly and irrevocably 10+% poorer." No part of your proposition is correct.

The USA did not kill Gaddafi, Libyans did. But, we would have had good reason to kill Gaddafi. Remember Pan Am 103?
Libyans didn't have laser-guided ballistic missles, you stupid fuck.

Libyans didn't have laser-guided ballistic missles, you stupid fuck.
The Misrata militia took Gaddafi prisoner, causing serious injuries as they tried to apprehend him; the events were filmed on a mobile phone. A video appears to picture Gaddafi being poked or stabbed in the anus "with some kind of stick or knife"[474] or possibly a bayonet.[475][476] Pulled onto the front of a pick-up truck, he fell off as it drove away. His semi-naked body was then placed into an ambulance and taken to Misrata; upon arrival, he was found to be dead.[477] Official NTC accounts claimed that Gaddafi was caught in a crossfire and died from bullet wounds. Other eye-witness accounts claimed that rebels had fatally shot Gaddafi in the stomach.[466]

They do not know whether it was a stick, knife, or bayonet, but it certainly was not a "laser-guided ballistic missile."

Can you name a weapon generally used by the US military in 2011 that could be called a "laser-guided ballistic missile?"

They do not know whether it was a stick, knife, or bayonet, but it certainly was not a "laser-guided ballistic missile."

Can you name a weapon generally used by the US military in 2011 that could be called a "laser-guided ballistic missile?"

Guided bombs, moron.

My memory's a bit better than that of a gnat, like yours is.

They bombed his house.

Guided bombs, moron.

My memory's a bit better than that of a gnat, like yours is.
Yes, there are laser guided bombs. There are guided missiles. There are ballistic missiles. I just cannot think of any laser guided ballistic missiles.

They bombed his house.

The USA bombed his house many times. For instance, Reagan ordered the bombing of Gaddafi's house killing his six month old daughter. Obama's bombing of his house did not kill him.

Gaddafi was killed by Libyan rebels, not by the USA.

I am buying a watch from a UK watch dealer, which is priced in Pounds. If the Dollar drops in value, then I will have to pay a lot more. The Dollar has not moved much in a month, and then only up.

When exactly will the plummet that you claim has already happened start?

I am buying a watch from a UK watch dealer, which is priced in Pounds. If the Dollar drops in value, then I will have to pay a lot more. The Dollar has not moved much in a month, and then only up.

The dollar has lost almost 20% against gold in a year.

The dollar has lost almost 20% against gold in a year.
Gold prices go up, and gold prices go down. It is not a currency, it has no importance.

Or put another way, the Dollar lost 24% against gold when trump was president. I don't think either had a real effect on the economy, but if they did then trump was much worse.

I see why you are so upset, Matt. The dollar is down over 2% against the Russian rubel. Those dang Russians will now be buying up all the Apple Iphones.
What you fail to comprehend as a white lib is that .... over half of U.S. dollars are Outside the country. So when Biden devalues the dollar, it affects ALL those dollars held by foreigners, too.

Today, tard.

Today, tard.
The day is already 9 hours old in NYC, 14 hours old in London, and 22 hours old in Tokyo. The Dollar was very steady earlier in the morning, but around 6:00 AM EDT it shot up by 1-2%.

So far your predictions are wrong.

What you fail to comprehend as a white lib is that .... over half of U.S. dollars are Outside the country. So when Biden devalues the dollar, it affects ALL those dollars held by foreigners, too.
Where is the dollar devalued? A devalued dollar would mean that the exchange rate with other currencies has changed dramatically. A less than 1% change in a month is not a devaluation.

Where is the dollar devalued? A devalued dollar would mean that the exchange rate with other currencies has changed dramatically. A less than 1% change in a month is not a devaluation.
The same as a fraction of a degree over a decade in temperature does not mean climate disaster.

BTW, keeping up with the nearly half-billion dollars stolen by somali's in your fair state. Don't call your governor, he is hiding.

The day is already 9 hours old in NYC, 14 hours old in London, and 22 hours old in Tokyo. The Dollar was very steady earlier in the morning, but around 6:00 AM EDT it shot up by 1-2%.

So far your predictions are wrong.

I sure will fucktard.

This change will have almost no change in our lives for the foreseeable future. To say we all just lost 10% of our wealth is pulling shit out of thin air.

Not a surprise for you fucks, however.

You fucking retards! It's not going to happen instantly. It begins today and the full effects will be felt a few months out.

You fuckers can't see past your noses, idiots.

Back