Say goodbye Iran

My grapevine has been chattering in recent weeks that the claims that America does not want to go to war with Iran are Bullshit...I fully expect that we will strike Iran, that we will race up the escalation ladder towards WW3.

Iran fires dozens of missiles into Israel in a sharp escalation of regional conflict​

JERUSALEM (AP) — Iran launched dozens of missiles into Israel on Tuesday, sharply escalating a conflict between Israel and the Iran-backed militias Hezbollah and Hamas that began nearly a year ago and threatening to push the Middle East closer toward a regionwide war.

The orange glow of missiles streaked across Israel's night sky as air raid sirens sounded across the country and millions of residents scrambled into bomb shelters. The attack raised the strong likelihood of an Israeli reprisal.

Iran was good for pistachios and hand woven carpets.
California has taken over the pistachios, and they don't even put red food coloring on the shells like Iran did.
If we have to live with machine woven area rugs, we'll manage.

Iran was good for pistachios and hand woven carpets.
California has taken over the pistachios, and they don't even put red food coloring on the shells like Iran did.
If we have to live with machine woven area rugs, we'll manage.
What we have here is yet another dummy.

This is the collapse of the American Empire, which is going to be extremely painful for us.

WW3 here we come!

Drink the best wines now, I recommend watching the collapse of the American Empire and perhaps all of civilization drunk and stoned. Ritter was talking about this yesterday I think it was.....go up on your roof, look to the heavens with open arms, and relax....because we are going to die if WW3 happens....those who dont die fast will envy the already dead.

Given that Israel’s decision to invade Lebanon marks the beginning of a regional war Americans should remember that the United States has no mutual defense treaty with Israel. America’s support for Israel’s defense has always been unilaterally defined by successive Presidents, without the ratification of a formal treaty. This approach parallels Roosevelt's unilateral "alliance" with the British Empire and the Soviet Union prior before WW2. The ramification of such an alliance is not only simply support for the defense Israel, but the acceptance of Israel's growing number of enemies as our own. In view of the likely widening of the regional war to most of the Islamic World Americans should prepare for attacks against the US on American own soil, as well as our bases throughout the world.

==================================

YEP

Just like Russia Iran did everything they could to avoid war, it was the collapsing American Empire who demanded it.

War then it shall be.

Back