Say something good about a poster who has the opposite political view

STY, I like you... you are a bit of a one issue guy, but you find ways to relate that issue to the topic at hand. You have a unique view of the Constitution and while I disagree you are almost always able to present an argument in support of your stance, and usually Supreme Court cases that make me see the issue differently.

thank you, sir. I like you as well. The opposing points you provide in the eyes of a lawyer interest me, even though I disagree with them. we rarely are at such odds that name calling gets involved and I appreciate that immensely.

Rune and Mott

we don't agree on much at all, and sometimes have cross words, but they are both solid and intelligent with very cogent arguments about the things important to them.
Mott yes, Rune no!! He is scientifically illiterate but tries to pretend that he isn't.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Same to you with cherries on top!

Why don't you pull another entry level question off of the Internet?

And then wait for someone to c/p so you can "zing" them?

We all know how you roll.

You're pathetic, that's why I said you love Google.

I think most of the people here that I've interacted with that have an opposite point of view than me have been mostly nice and make good points. I'm not sure I'm here enough to single any particular person out though yet. Jarod and Mott I guess probably.

I think most of the people here that I've interacted with that have an opposite point of view than me have been mostly nice and make good points. I'm not sure I'm here enough to single any particular person out though yet. Jarod and Mott I guess probably.

You're too nice to participate in this.

Annatta is one of a very few JPP conservatives willing to actually answer questions put to them.

He does this without resorting to the same petty, derisive non-answers, but rather, by posting insightful responses backed by corroboration and verifiable facts and figures.

He will also happily to entertain ideas from the "other side" of the political aisle, listen to the reasoning that brought you to your conclusion, and not simply dismiss them outright as so many JPP Conservatives do.

Annatta is one of a very few JPP conservatives willing to actually answer questions put to them.

He does this without resorting to the same petty, derisive non-answers, but rather, by posting insightful responses backed by corroboration and verifiable facts and figures.

He will also happily to entertain ideas from the "other side" of the political aisle, listen to the reasoning that brought you to your conclusion, and not simply dismiss them outright as so many JPP Conservatives do.

What does 2 + 2 equal fucknut?

Why don't you pull another entry level question off of the Internet?

And then wait for someone to c/p so you can "zing" them?

We all know how you roll.

You're pathetic, that's why I said you love Google.
You are a truly weird fucker, even for a Septic.

Too bad that you felt the need to take a slap at other folks here. It really fucked up an otherwise perfectly OK post.

thing1 - completely delusional right now but I know deep down inside there is still some rationality left.

watermark - trinity member, knows desh is a retard, is a liberal but doesn't take things too seriously and is able to have a good healthy dose of cynacism

rune - cool dude, funny, does a good job of trolling neanderthal conservatives here

mott - people need to stop kissing motts ass so much in this thread. he's a nice guy but... seriously don't make me gag with all the mott sucking up

rana - knows how to put up with someone like me, even though she is a salty liberal woman who shouldn't be allowed to vote, a hypocrite sometimes, refuse to acknowledge reality on occasion

tom - trolls feminazis

legion troll - hilarious

i've threadbanned desh just now due to her spamming useless off topic articles and using giant fonts and tarding up the thread, Right if you want her back just let me know.

I Love Norah, she is likely my fav.

I appreciate your honest and straightforward no-nonsense discussion, and your self confidence without cockiness. (unusual for a Texan)

Back