Schiff Is Looking For A Guy That Wears A Size 37 Crime

The Intelligence and Judiciary committees will continue hammering on The Donald and Nunes.

Yeah...."WILL BE?" Why are all leftists divorced from reality? I don't know what SHITSHOW you have been observing but the critics of the SHOW have spoken loud and clear. After...THE SHOW, there has been a 9-11 percentage point swing in all the impeachment polls, INDEPENDENTS especially have been moved over to the TRUMP side of the ledger.

Is there any doubt the left will continue with the show? Of course not....they have been backed into a proverbial corner of their own making, THEY HAVE NO CHOICE, they must keep the ball bouncing in CONGRESS as long as possible....when the SHITSHOW hits the senate...game over.

Look for a SHOW of some type from the left to continue all the way through 2020. That is from those who are not to busy defending themselves from CRIMAL INDICTMENT in the upcoming year. :cool:

Yeah...."WILL BE?" Why are all leftists divorced from reality? I don't know what SHITSHOW you have been observing but the critics of the SHOW have spoken loud and clear. After...THE SHOW, there has been a 9-11 percentage point swing in all the impeachment polls, INDEPENDENTS especially have been moved over to the TRUMP side of the ledger.

Is there any doubt the left will continue with the show? Of course not....they have been backed into a proverbial corner of their own making, THEY HAVE NO CHOICE, they must keep the ball bouncing in CONGRESS as long as possible....when the SHITSHOW hits the senate...game over.

Look for a SHOW of some type from the left to continue all the way through 2020. That is from those who are not to busy defending themselves from CRIMAL INDICTMENT in the upcoming year. :cool:

Always a laugh when a Trumpkin cites a poll, if it is one they like, it is a benchmark, if it is one that doesn't show them what they want to hear, it is fake news

Investigations are going to continue, even if Trump was to win in 20202. with or without impeachment, the Democrats have only been at it ten months now, the GOP did it for twelve years straight, they set the precedent of endless investigations, and Trump gives them ample material

Of course the Mitch is going to white wash any trial while Trump boot lickers as Grahamn and Kennedy will attempt to make it a freak show, but what will result is the Democrats portraying the Senate trial as partisan as the GOP cried the House proceedings were, in the end only the facts revealed will remain, giving the Democrats another issue heading into 2020

Schiff only has two choices......admit he's got nothing or keep looking.......

He has plenty, and can have it both ways, move to the Senate and keep looking, probability has it the House will remain in Democrats hands in 2020, and we all know the GOP "investigated" for twelve years straight, so this isn't the end even if Donny was reelected

He has plenty, and can have it both ways, move to the Senate and keep looking, probability has it the House will remain in Democrats hands in 2020, and we all know the GOP "investigated" for twelve years straight, so this isn't the end even if Donny was reelected
the only way Schiff will "move to the senate" is as a witness.....

heard on Hannity the theory that the Democrats in Congress may not want this to go to the Senate with a trial. Senators can't campaign during a trial. So all of the front runners except Biden will be stopped from campaigning and the Dems don't really want Biden to win the nomination. Of course, if Warren, Booker and Harris can't run this might mean Hillary will certainly be back as might Michele Obama throw her hat in the ring.

I don't believe the Democrats truly believe President Donald Trump is guilty of any impeachable offense. This is nothing more than theater to hopefully insure he will not be re-elected because of the stain of wrongdoing tossed on him. Every shred of "evidence" so far as been hearsay, "I was told by a guy who was told my someone who heard it from someone in the room blah blah blah", I don't even believe most of the posters on this forum (at least those few with any brains at all) truly think President Donald Trump is guilty of anything other than beating Hillary in 2016.

Noticed the press has begun referring to President Donald Trump as Mr. Trump, showing a complete disrespect for the office of the presidency. Like him or not he is the President and deserves to be addressed as such. I certainly had no love for former President Barack Obama but would always refer to him as President Obama.

You Trump-sotted followers of the faux right need to stop the loserthing right now.

You need to listen to both Fox and CNN as well as a panorama of left to right biased outlets.

You sound absolutely stupid.

heard on Hannity the theory that the Democrats in Congress may not want this to go to the Senate with a trial. Senators can't campaign during a trial. So all of the front runners except Biden will be stopped from campaigning and the Dems don't really want Biden to win the nomination. Of course, if Warren, Booker and Harris can't run this might mean Hillary will certainly be back as might Michele Obama throw her hat in the ring.

I don't believe the Democrats truly believe President Donald Trump is guilty of any impeachable offense. This is nothing more than theater to hopefully insure he will not be re-elected because of the stain of wrongdoing tossed on him. Every shred of "evidence" so far as been hearsay, "I was told by a guy who was told my someone who heard it from someone in the room blah blah blah", I don't even believe most of the posters on this forum (at least those few with any brains at all) truly think President Donald Trump is guilty of anything other than beating Hillary in 2016.

Noticed the press has begun referring to President Donald Trump as Mr. Trump, showing a complete disrespect for the office of the presidency. Like him or not he is the President and deserves to be addressed as such. I certainly had no love for former President Barack Obama but would always refer to him as President Obama.

Trump disrespects the office of the Presidency by merely occupying it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Trump disrespects the office of the Presidency by merely occupying it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

"I don't even believe most of the posters on this forum (at least those few with any brains at all) truly think President Donald Trump is guilty of anything other than beating Hillary in 2016."

Ah, you are one of those with no brains I see.

Who do you hate more, President Donald Trump or those of us who voted for him and continue to support him?

I feel sorry for you. I am sure you are suffering from TDS and know of no cure.

Back